Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

kinda confused of what to do

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 2:04 PM
  • 12 Replies

So I live in az and I work part time for Spencers but man I am looking for second part time job to help get me and my fiance apartment. I am having a very hard time at home and I keep on crying because of all the stress my family is doing and it hurts and no one will even help on money because they don't want me to move out. So I really don't like being home and another job probably would kinda help and my fiance is having a very hard time finding a job I kinda don't know what to do. Does anyone have any helpful advice or know if any places are hiring or want to help out in any way? Or help with some reseach with finding me a place in az or something please reply if you would like to help or add me and message if you would like to do more and leave me a reply for me to add you it doesn't really matter to me. I have moved out before when I left and my fiance parents paid for the apartment and helped but we soon lost the apartment because of new management and can't move back but anyways if you could or would like to help please let me know it would really mean a lot to me. thank you

by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LivinDeadGurl
Starting a new job next month! So excited!
Wednesday at 11:56 PM
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 11:35 AM

BUMP!

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:09 PM
get a job in the same mall that fits into your current schedule.
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Sep. 1, 2013 at 1:49 PM

no advice but good luck

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:55 PM

This, if you can.  Good Luck!

Quoting calsmom62:

get a job in the same mall that fits into your current schedule.

melanieluv
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Yea that is good idea
suziSunshine678
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:13 PM

sorry - i don't have any advice for you - but, i applaud you for your trying to better your situation - i'd just say, keep on working on getting a job - and you will eventually get one !   Good Luck!!!

melanieluv
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:29 PM

thank u alot of people hated me for even posting this

Cyn38
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:03 AM

How old are you and how long have you been at your job?

If you are wanting to live on your own and do not want to lose the apartment a few months down the road, you should try to find a full time job.  Two part time jobs might work, but with full time, you would save yourself the hassle of making sure the schedules work together.  Also, I worked in retail for over 11 years and am pretty sure that you could make more money in a different line of work.  For myself, I tried factory work at first, and while it paid pretty good, it was too hard on my physically.  Then I practiced on the computer as much as I could and learned how to used Word and Excel, then went through a temp agency to find a job as an office assistant.  I like the work, it pays pretty well and is much easier on me, physically.  I'm not saying you have to start working in an office, but it would help if you were doing the type of work that you can see yourself doing for years to come and being able to provide for yourself.  If you like working at Spencers, maybe check into becoming an assistant manager or manager?  

melanieluv
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:17 PM

well thank you and yea but what should I go into I love baking and I love helping people and with Spencers we just hired a new assiant manager at the moment.

Madisonsmommy1
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:30 PM
How old are you? Everyone's gonna be hiring for holiday help. Toysrus always hires for holiday help. Something is better then nothing. What part of Arizona? Maybe u guys can get a studio apartment til u guys get more money. Maybe look for a house to rent. Its cheaper then an apartment.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)