Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you take advantage?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Amy
  • 9 Replies

Did you take advantage of any of the big Labor Day sales this weekend?

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
dingysfamily
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Not a huge one, but I went to buy dh a new watch for work Saturday; he just wanted something kinda cheap.  So I had a 20% off coupon for Kohl's and of course they were having sales - as usual, so I looked there.  Found one I thought he'd like, dd thought he'd like it also.  They actually had 2 we thought he'd like, one even looked really familiar.  They were only $29.99 (Precision brand, made by Gruen - which is a good brand), on sale ... buy one, get one for 1/2 price.  So I called dh & asked him about getting him 2, he said yeah, why not.  Got them home & one, was exactly like the one we were replacing (the band had broken; after about 5-6 years).  One is sterling/gold, the other is a sorta black shade.  Then I bought myself a pair of ziconia studs at 60% off also, can't afford the real thing & these are pretty & work just fine for me!

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
we were going to stop by target but saw the parking lot and changed our minds. then we went to Macys and I picked up some cosmetics, clothes and found a pair of shoes that werent in stock in my size but they are shipping. tomorrow ill run to target.
rhiannonaisling
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Just the ones at best buy and Joann's. it is my preferred time to get fabric for Halloween costumes and dh needed a tv for use at work.

witchybabymomma
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Nope no money

aj_mom
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Nope

aj_mom
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Same here.

Quoting witchybabymomma:

Nope no money

Jennynalo
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate the crowds so I just stayed in but did get 40% off at a painting and wine place :)
luvmybug
by Amanda on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Only the purse sales. My birthday happens to fall on Labor Day weekend, so SO bought me a new Coach purse, and new Calvin Klein. He even bought my dd a Rachel Roy. Everything was very cheap this weekend. I'm happy with his choices. ;) I was in desperate need of a new purse since mine broke the other week.
calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:37 AM
the Coach sale has been tempting the last couple of weeks.

Quoting luvmybug:

Only the purse sales. My birthday happens to fall on Labor Day weekend, so SO bought me a new Coach purse, and new Calvin Klein. He even bought my dd a Rachel Roy. Everything was very cheap this weekend. I'm happy with his choices. ;) I was in desperate need of a new purse since mine broke the other week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)