Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

outing with my child.

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 7:56 AM
  • 3 Replies

I bought my son tickets to a children's show. I bought one ticket for my oldest, one for me, and one for my youngest. Apparently my oldest son told his dad about it. Now his dad is all mad that I didn't buy him a ticket! I explained to him that they still have tickets available and that he can purchase one himself and if he does he is more than welcome to go along. I just don't think I should have to pay for him. I think it's weird how he thinks it's my responsibility to do that.

by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:01 AM
no its not your responsibility. you could have offered it up when you were thinking of going and said heres the link if you want to get tickets
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Sep. 22, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Yep, this.

Quoting calsmom62:

no its not your responsibility. you could have offered it up when you were thinking of going and said heres the link if you want to get tickets
zeesmuse
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Considering EVERY THING you post about your ex...

You need a backbone sweetie. He pushes your buttons and you let him and you know that's getting his rocks off. You NEED to develop a thicker skin and learn to just roll your eyes at his shenanigans and either a) walk on or b) tell him off but good. Why are YOU responsible for HIM?? It's your outing with your children on your time.You don't demand for him to pay for you when he does stuff with them, do you??? Buck up and bite it!

Tell him to get over it and then move on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)