Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

is it just me??

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM
  • 5 Replies
2 moms liked this

Is it just me or am I the only one who finds a problem with women who try to with hold the children from their NCP fathers? (Non custodial parent) and think that they shouldn't get fair parenting time but they have no problem complaining that they didn't make the child alone so they want that cs check? That type of women makes me sick!!! agree disagree? 

by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
EireLass
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Visitaion and child support are 2 different things. One does not equal the other.
LivinDeadGurl
Starting a new job next month! So excited!
Wednesday at 11:56 PM
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I think it depends on the circumstances. In general, I agree with you though.

CMay2CK
by Cheryl on Oct. 11, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

No, it does not.  However, if there is no reason (abusive, neglectful, etc) why the NCP should not see their child, then the CP needs to allow it.  Put the child's needs in front of their own.  Doesn't matter that you hate each other now.  That is not the child's fault.  (just an example). 

Quoting EireLass:

Visitaion and child support are 2 different things. One does not equal the other.

nuts4scouts
by Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

And yet, in many of your other multiple repeat threads, you claim that if there is no court order forcing you to allow visitation it is OK to withhold it.

Do you REALLY think answers will change every few weeks?

Do you really think we will not remember your OTHER 50 posts on the SAME thing?

So, to answer your question - again - YES, it IS just you.  Seeking validation for your treatment of your various baby daddies, trolling for attention, or, most likely, some of both.

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:40 PM
*clap clap clap* thank you so very much. I knew I wasn't the only one who saw her inconsistencies and bullshit.

Quoting nuts4scouts:

And yet, in many of your other multiple repeat threads, you claim that if there is no court order forcing you to allow visitation it is OK to withhold it.

Do you REALLY think answers will change every few weeks?

Do you really think we will not remember your OTHER 50 posts on the SAME thing?

So, to answer your question - again - YES, it IS just you.  Seeking validation for your treatment of your various baby daddies, trolling for attention, or, most likely, some of both.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)