Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

court orders

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 4:05 PM
  • 3 Replies

Do you think it is important to have a court order in place? Personally I think it is very important to have a court order in place regardless if parents get along because two parents getting along can always change. I think if two parents can get along they should still get a court order and if they don't want to follow it that is their perogative. I have a court order. My ex and I were getting along well and then he wanted everything his way and started getting verbally abusive because I wouldn't give him his own way so we went back to following the CO. What is your opinion on CO's?

by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
yryssa1
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Most definitely! My son is going to be a father in April and his GF cannot decide if she wants to stay in the relationship or not. If they do stay together, you bet your ass I'm making him get a court order on custody and child support. If they get married (which I doubt because she is adamant she doesn't want to get 'trapped') then no CO. If they are not married even if they live together, a court order will be put in place. She's too indecisive and I can see it not ending well.
EireLass
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 4:33 PM
It has nothing to do with parents getting along. It's only about the child visiting with the parent.
CMay2CK
by Cheryl on Oct. 11, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Okay, seriously getting tired of the same posts tweaked just a little.  Consolidate my friend, consolidate!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN