Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

my ex and CO's?

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:23 PM
  • 3 Replies

My ex just texted me again saying Court orders are stupid and that he will no longer be following the CO and that he thinks he should just be able to come and see our son whenever he wants. I told him no that we will be following the CO and if he doesn't like it he can take me back to court, opinions? 

by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mskeeinmd
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:47 AM

It depends.  What does the court order say?  Why did you initiate it?  I think if he only gets to see his son once a month as opposed to every week, you could ammend for more visitation if you think it will help strengthen the bond between the two.

AAP1988
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:36 AM

He gets every other weekend Saturdays 9am to 3pm this is what HE asked the judge for and he barely even shows up for his scheduled visits. If he actually showed up for visits and didn't cancel, gave me 24 hrs in advance to make sure I didn't already have plans I would gladly give him more time. 

Quoting mskeeinmd:

It depends.  What does the court order say?  Why did you initiate it?  I think if he only gets to see his son once a month as opposed to every week, you could ammend for more visitation if you think it will help strengthen the bond between the two.

lizzy_ellie
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:26 PM

If that's what he asked for, he needs to get over it. And if he's missing them, he really needs to shut his hole.

Sounds like my ex except I have 100% placement and he makes no effort to be in his daughter life. Except maybe once a month for less then an hour. Men.. I tell ya, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)