Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Do you believe in mediums or psychics?

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Amy
  • 12 Replies

Watching Theresa Caputo's show last night I was laughing at how many people she gave readings to who started out by saying that they don't believe in what she does and then came away in tears after validation that what she said was about their loved ones.

Do you believe in psychics or mediums?  Why/why not?

by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ineedsabreak
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:50 PM
bump.i definatly want to see others answers.i dint believe.i think they are vague & people want to hear it so they believe.
offrdngal
by Terri on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:56 PM
2 moms liked this
I believe that there are real ones and fake ones.
I would have to have my own experience with one to make an accurate decision.

massenberg
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Dont fool with those folks !

HiDi
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 7:19 PM

The information from psychics worth listening,viewing,and consideration !

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:12 PM
do i believe some people are intuitive , yes. Do I believe some people can contact my long dead relatives and relay messages? probably not. I do believe some people are very good at reading other people. including picking up on cues that they can consciously or unconsciously use in a session.
monicas3w
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Sure do. Always have since I was little. I think everyone has the ability but parent try to steer kids away from really getting in touch with the ability. ( pretend friends, ghosts? ) I use to see solid black and sometimes white forms in my house and I wasn't the only one who saw them. My mom said talk to them and I did and they didn't stay for long. Some of us know things before they happen and we've all had de ja vu. it's all energy and we are made of energy and can link into other people energy. It's not hard.

LivinDeadGurl
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Yes I do. 

jakesmom323
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:02 AM
I went to a famous one in San Fran. She was pretty right on. I was with a fiancé and she said my husband bears the mark of my birth mark. I have a J on my leg. That next year, I met a Jason. We have been married for 5 yrs and I have the 2 boys that she said I would. I also went to one in Key West and he said I would have 2 boys too and they both said I would die at 83 of lung problems. I'm asthmatic and have a lot of lung issues. I could of done w/out that part;)
Annettey19
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:02 PM

I don't. Maybe one will convince me someday though.

dingysfamily
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 2:46 PM

To be honest, I really don't know.  I think some people are very good at ready 'people' and yeah, I do sometimes think that God speaks thru some people to tell other people some things; but do I actually believe in mediums as such ... not really sure of that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)