Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

who here is from indiana?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:47 PM
  • 28 Replies

what part I'm from Hammond

by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Edited by
on
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
offrdngal
by Terri on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Well hello fellow Regionite/219er!! I grew up in Lowell (born in Hammond and lived there until I was 3) and I've lived here, in LaPorte, since 2010.

Rachelxbby
by Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Once we get more buisness at the tattoo shop we work at we're going to move to Lowell to be closer to work. I like it out that way.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
offrdngal
by Terri on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Lowell is a nice town...some of the people are quote snobbish though. It's a far cry, from Hammond, for sure. :)

Quoting Rachelxbby:

Once we get more buisness at the tattoo shop we work at we're going to move to Lowell to be closer to work. I like it out that way.

anotherandree
by Inga on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I grew up in DeMotte!  Went to Kankakee Valley High School.  My mother still lives in Valporaiso, my husband's family in Renselaer (sp?).  Most of my dad's family lives in Merrilliville.  My husband and I graduated from Purdue.  We, however, despised the Midwest so my husband and I are THE ONLY ones from our families to get out of the tristate area and we moved to Arizona!  Much warmer! :)

monkeyrhea
by Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I am from Indy :)

offrdngal
by Terri on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:39 PM
My nephew graduated from KV in 2010.
Quoting anotherandree:

I grew up in DeMotte!  Went to Kankakee Valley High School.  My mother still lives in Valporaiso, my husband's family in Renselaer (sp?).  Most of my dad's family lives in Merrilliville.  My husband and I graduated from Purdue.  We, however, despised the Midwest so my husband and I are THE ONLY ones from our families to get out of the tristate area and we moved to Arizona!  Much warmer! :)

esox
by Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I'll be moving to the Ft. Wayne area sometime in late March. I don't know anyone there and it sounds so much different than Ohio. Kind of nervous. We are moving for my SO's job.
Rachelxbby
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:54 PM

ft wayne is 4hrs from where I live I'm not sure how it is there..  probably much nicer then Hammond, it wasn't so bad when I was little but it's getting kinda ghetto now. I don't want my kids to grow up around such ignorance

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jenniy
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Born and raised Evansville, Indiana but currently living in SW WA.
KenyaMiller16
by New Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 6:41 PM
I just moved from Valparaiso. Would be in Hammond a couple times with my husband!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN