Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

How to Waste Two Hours

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:04 PM
  • 4 Replies
Following a trip to the vet(routine) a failed trip to the orchards(rain ),ds and I ran by the mall to pick up an order from JCPenney. additionally I had a $25 card from the classaction lawsuit to spend . i couldnt use it for the online ship to store order I had placed. so ds and I walked around trying to find something to spend it on. I dont care for their clothes and their accessories were sparse. They didnt have much for ds either as their sizes run small so an 18 jacket barely came to his wrists. finally settled on a watch for ds and some godiva chic to tuck into giftbags. it was more work than it was worth. I usually only use JCP for window teeatments and linens. i had to feed ds in the food court and go to FYE as a trade for his patience lol.
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mom2priceboys
by Julie on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:12 PM

I wasted 2 hours today here on CM while I should have been writing a paper for English class on Frederick Douglass. We usually love JCP they have a big and tall department for my boys who are both over 6 foot

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:16 PM
thats great they have tall sizes. so far my tallest kiddo is 6"1 so havent gone the extendedsizes yet. ds15 is in a size 14 shoe so we may hit 6'3 with him
good luck with your paper !!!

Quoting mom2priceboys:

I wasted 2 hours today here on CM while I should have been writing a paper for English class on Frederick Douglass. We usually love JCP they have a big and tall department for my boys who are both over 6 foot

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Oct. 15, 2013 at 9:52 PM

I could spend forever in jcp.  I went in there the other day with our oldest daughter and we found quite a bit of stuff.

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Yrs ago I shopped there then they kind of went down hill for a while.Used to live theur Worthington line. I did depend on them for windows and linens. they get my business when its time to deck a dorm because they hadXL twin sheets before other stores did.

Quoting Kmakksmom:

I could spend forever in jcp.  I went in there the other day with our oldest daughter and we found quite a bit of stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN