Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why can't I win the lottery??

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 4:01 PM
  • 2 Replies

So I can get the hell outta here!!!!!!!  I am getting so sick of this damn job!  I am sick of this guy that is supposedly "part time".  He used to work as our sales guy and left and now he's back again.  He's a major douche and I hate the sight of him.  He never goes AWAY!!!!!!!!!!! 

I put in for a job in another city because I am so sick of his ass being around.  And it's like my boss is trying to hide it.  I don't know if he has something on her or what, but it's really getting old.  I don't want to leave a job where I have some good stability, but damn I am really getting sick of this guy!! 

I seriously wish I could just win the lotto already so I could quit working all together!!  lol  Gosh, wouldn't that be the life!  lol

by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
amonkeymom
by Amy on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:01 PM
2 moms liked this

I think if I won, I'd still have to work, or volunteer.  Otherwise I'd get too bored. 

But... I would be able to pick and choose where I went, which would be great!  Sorry you're dealing with a no-good coworker.

Caitlin10081989
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 2:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope you get the job in another city, since winning the lotto is a slim chance. At least you would be getting away from the guy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)