Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

It can't just be MY KID

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 5:48 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
Who does this!

How many times have ya'll bought something your child can't get enough of ( gogurt, a certain bread) for like ever and then they quit liking it.... Only they don't TELL you that until you've already replenished the supply ? Doesn't make you crazy??? Grrr!
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LoveeMy2
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Yes my son does that with everything. String cheese yogurt raisins fruit cups lunchables and so on. Pretty much everything I buy lol.
alf2651
by Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:27 PM

My DD's started doing that. Drives me nuts.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:57 PM
oh yes. cereal. juice. deli meat.
SWasson
by Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 7:30 PM

I hate when that happens.

SHELL28
by Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Drives me crazy too!!!!
amonkeymom
by Amy on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Makes me totally crazy!  It's like they got overloaded on it or something.

ginabina33
by Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Yes and when they have always liked something then one day nope they won't eat it anymore my son did that with potatoes
Tawneekitn
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 2:03 AM

lol - oh yeah, that has happened more times than I can count.  Then he will decide he likes it again, and wants it right then - but, of course, we don't have any!  I always look for long expiration dates on cereal and stuff that he likes, so that if he doesn't want it for a while, it can sit and wait until he likes it again.

Momofmenagerie
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 2:28 AM
With mine it's always perishables! A fruit, a particular yogurt, or whatever.... Sometimes I'm totally cool with eating it when they've change that mind. But I'm not going to eat bubbleberry yogurt and only like a singular kind of Apple myself, and it isn't the same as his fav of course.

Quoting Tawneekitn:

lol - oh yeah, that has happened more times than I can count.  Then he will decide he likes it again, and wants it right then - but, of course, we don't have any!  I always look for long expiration dates on cereal and stuff that he likes, so that if he doesn't want it for a while, it can sit and wait until he likes it again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)