Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Did you go....

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:22 PM
  • 23 Replies
Trick-or-treating?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Misha1204
by LadyLiberty on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Yep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melissa_anne
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:42 AM

went with my DD.  I didn't dress up though

luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 3, 2013 at 5:03 AM
Nope. It was dd's father's turn this year. I am actually on vacation with SO in CO. But she went and made out like a bandit!
Momofmenagerie
by Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 6:32 AM
1 mom liked this
My sons went with my parents this year. I had surgery Halloween day, and my mom is still here helping me. I hate that I missed the three yr old's first one he'll kind of remember and his getting the idea of the whole thing. ( twick o tweat) :-)

My older son went, but was really stand offish due to worrying about me and pretty much shut down. :-/

Anyhow they went an my long ago divorced parents did not feel strange taking them together at all. This a good thing.

Oh, DH was with me at the hospital so he missed it, too. * sigh*

But have some great pics!
calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:03 AM
no. ds12 went with friends and ds15 was in charge of the door.
calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:04 AM
so good you have family to pull together for you!!!!!wishing you a quick recovery!!

Quoting Momofmenagerie:

My sons went with my parents this year. I had surgery Halloween day, and my mom is still here helping me. I hate that I missed the three yr old's first one he'll kind of remember and his getting the idea of the whole thing. ( twick o tweat) :-)

My older son went, but was really stand offish due to worrying about me and pretty much shut down. :-/

Anyhow they went an my long ago divorced parents did not feel strange taking them together at all. This a good thing.

Momofmenagerie
by Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, I'm blessed by parents and parent in laws who love and support our family so tightly as they do. No drama between our family members at all. I do realize how rare that is.

Quoting calsmom62:

so good you have family to pull together for you!!!!!wishing you a quick recovery!!

Quoting Momofmenagerie:

Misha1204
by LadyLiberty on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 3, 2013 at 8:01 PM
yes :-)
marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Nope, don't celebrate it here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)