Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Do you have a paper calendar?

Posted by   + Show Post

Will you be buying a new one for 2014?

by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Replies (21-30):
mamakin616
by Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 12:28 PM

I wasn't aware of calendars being made of anything besides paper..Other than those cloth ones that my grandmother always seems to have and then use for a dish towel when the year ends..

amonkeymom
by Amy on Nov. 13, 2013 at 1:27 PM

We use a dry-erase calendar too.  It's easier for the kids to see what all is going on.

Quoting Misha1204:

There's a dry-erase calendar on the fridge.

Quoting Misha1204:

I have one on my desk at work.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Nov. 13, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Well there are online calendars, calendar apps on phones and dry-erase type calendars.  

I remember the cloth ones.  My grandparents had one with a picture of my brother and I on it.

Quoting mamakin616:

I wasn't aware of calendars being made of anything besides paper..Other than those cloth ones that my grandmother always seems to have and then use for a dish towel when the year ends..

gavs4boys
by Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Yes to both

taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:43 AM

We have two.  I like having multiple ones so I can organize a bit better.  I purchased one for 2014 on Saturday, and I signed up for a free Betty Crocker one yesterday.

3dragonflies
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 5:23 AM

I usually have one but never bought one last year and has been driving me crazy.  I have one on my desk at work, so I use that one alot... I plan on getting one for this upcoming year :)

EarlGrayHot
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Of course-why wouldn't people have a paper calendar?  It's so much easier than using a computer.

newwifenmom
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Yes. Yes.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I don't know, I don't use a paper one.  But, I use the one on my computer for everything.  It's synced to both my personal and work email and alerts come to my phone.  Makes life so much easier to have everything at hand like that.

Quoting EarlGrayHot:

Of course-why wouldn't people have a paper calendar?  It's so much easier than using a computer.

pregnantmama105
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Yes. But we get the free ones from.the pharmacy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN