Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Which of your parents are you closest to?

Posted by   + Show Post

For me, I'm much closer to my mom than I am my dad.  In fact, I'm closer to my stepdad than I am my dad.

by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Replies (41-50):
Mashnut3161
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

im closer to my DEAD mother then my ALIVE father

BUMBLEscumble
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:28 PM

lonely

:(

CJsMommy92
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm closer to my mom. Hate both step parents for varying reasons but I tolerate them and am nice since they are who my parents want to be with. My dad is still a drunk who thinks women are only good for making babies so still not a big fan of him either.

Join us if you like Anime, reading, writing or just chatting with a bunch of laid back girls. :) We talk about many different things in our group and are always happy to welcome new members. We write short stories, read books together, share poems and quotes, review movies and much more if you'd like to join. Even if you're new to any of these things we'd love to have you. The group started as girls who adored the anime Black Butler but now we've evolved to cover many more things. We are a no drama group and all ages are welcome.

mizhoward
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 5:17 PM
My dad because I wasn't raised by my mom. My grandmother raised me, my mom kept my brother and sister. I am kind of the black sheep, lol.
Spoiled_Blonde
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:51 PM

Well before my dad passed away I was very close to him, so I guess now I'm closer to my alcoholic mother.. Not by choice..

ShontaeB79
by New Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 3:50 PM

I'm much closer to my Father than to my Mother. I am the only daughter of the three of my parents' kids so I'm definitely a Daddy's girl. We have more in common I think...

~LiveLoveLaugh~

MomGirls
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 5:15 PM
I was closer to my mother, she passed away in 2005. My father and I have never really been close. But the relationship is a progress.
jenn4443
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:45 PM

My dad

RitaTequila531
by Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:49 PM
Ive only had one and shes all I needed :0)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommylk
by Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 1:11 AM
My parents were so young that I didn't even call them mom and dad for years I skipped closeness with them and was close to my grandpa! They got married at 17 and 18 then had me, their oldest at 20 and 21. It was always clear that they didn't know what the heck they were doing trying to raise a child!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN