Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

any moms out there 21 years old??

I dont know what to do, i sit at home all day excpet when im at work and play with my baby, I have no friends. My boyfriend lives with me so we are together 24/7 and he has no friends either since he moved here from Missouri. I feel like im being a bitch to him because he doesnt give me space but I have no friends to go and do things with. I dont even really know anyone my age with a baby. What do you girls to give yourself a break from everything. I dont want to sound like i dont want to spend time with my son becuase i love spending time with him but i have been feeling depressed lately and i feel like i need some mom time.

Im sorry if this doesnt make any sense. I just dont know what to do.

by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Replies (21-21):
alc4evermom
by on Dec. 13, 2013 at 8:08 AM

I'm not that young anymore, but have you looked into gyms?  I have found the best people I have met around here have always been through fitness classes.  We just bought a house in another town and I am definately worried about getting isolated when the baby so born so I made it clear that I am joining a fitness club to stay social.  I wish that community centers and book clubs weren't so full of elderly people---I mean, good for them, but young people need to get out too lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN