Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

What are you most thankful for?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Amy
  • 15 Replies

I'm most especially thankful for my family... for each of my kids, for my parents and their support, my extended family of uncles, aunts, cousins.  I'm also thankful to have a home of my own, a job that I love and some of the best friends ever!

What are you thankful for?

by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dingysfamily
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Like you I have to say my family ... and that includes my wonderful husband, kids, grandkids, stepmother (she is the only parent I have left, even my dh's parents are gone), my bil, sil & their spouses and all my extended family as well.  I'm also very thankful to have wonderful friends, especially those I call best friends - they are more like family than friends.  And of course I am extremely thankful for my Pastor and church family, they are always there in times of need and along with them, it is a very important part of keeping my spiritual faith alive and thriving.  I'm always thankful for having God in my life.

CrystalPystol
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

My family and the support and love they always give me. My warm home. Food to eat. My dogs.

nussknacker
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Curenly...electricity and plumbng that works,

luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I am going with my little family. I have a hardworking SO who is a fantastic provider and supports my decision to be a SAHM. And a wonderful, beautiful, bright little girl that is my world :)
mskeeinmd
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Having enough to eat.  Many people will go hungry this year and it is a blessing that we can eat and don't know what hunger is.  I hate thinking about the kids that won't eat because school is closed.

angiejones256
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm thankful for my dh and my kids. Dhs mother and my "like" family (I grew up with my bestfriends family who I've known since 2nd grade)
amonkeymom
by Amy on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I'm sorry for the loss of al of your, and your DH's, other parents.

Quoting dingysfamily:

Like you I have to say my family ... and that includes my wonderful husband, kids, grandkids, stepmother (she is the only parent I have left, even my dh's parents are gone), my bil, sil & their spouses and all my extended family as well.  I'm also very thankful to have wonderful friends, especially those I call best friends - they are more like family than friends.  And of course I am extremely thankful for my Pastor and church family, they are always there in times of need and along with them, it is a very important part of keeping my spiritual faith alive and thriving.  I'm always thankful for having God in my life.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Oh yes, those are great things to be grateful for!

Quoting nussknacker:

Curenly...electricity and plumbng that works,

liquidy
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:03 AM
I an most thankful that all of my children have been pretty healthy, none of them born with anY serious problems. My hubby works at a fifteens hospital and its heart breaking. I'm thankful foR my husband and my extended family. My father in law in particular. That we have a roof over our heads and though we may have struggled from time to time our children are well taken care of.

I well also very thankful for naps. Oh the blessed naps
aj_mom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 3:05 PM

My family.

That DS is having fewer headaches.

That DD is progressing with her therapy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN