Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

What are you getting your man this year for Christmas?

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 9:23 PM
  • 16 Replies

I need ideas. 

Nothing too expensive (under $50) & too inappropriate. 

We've only been seeing each other for a few months.

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QueenWisdom
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Lol I am getting DH some cologne, shoes, and clippers!
liquidy
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 8:59 AM
I got my DJ a little multipurpose hatchet for camping. And a Batman shower curtain for his dad cave. Other than that it'll just be a few toiletries.
Spoiled_Blonde
by Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 2:29 PM
I'm getting him an hour massage, his truck windows tinted, fender flares for his truck a little get away weekend in Vegas and not sure what else yet... maybe some new slippers since the puppy ate his other ones. Lol
mskeeinmd
by Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 11:00 AM

He doesn't celebrate Christmas.  I would say a nice wallet, sweater or cologne. 

dalbax2
by on Nov. 28, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Not sure. Hes my ex hubby but we are still on friendly terms. Probably something he needs since money is tight for him and he doesnt have alot for extras.
Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2013 at 1:35 PM

I doubt if we will exchange gifts, we are separated. I think you should make your boyfriend some great cookies and give him a comfy sweater.

CampClan
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 2:23 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't BAKE very well but I do COOK really well. His favorite thing to eat is lasagna (he's Italian). And I make my own sauce. I was really thinking maybe an evening together & making him dinner. Some lasagna, salad, garlic bread, & maybe some dessert. 

Quoting Lindalou907:

I doubt if we will exchange gifts, we are separated. I think you should make your boyfriend some great cookies and give him a comfy sweater.

gr8d8n3mom
by Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

We decided not to buy each other anything this year because we bought a boat a couple of months ago. We would use that together.  Then I forgot we weren't getting gifts and got him a sweatshirt from his college and favorite football team, it was on sale at a really good price. So now he is buying me a gift! LOL

CrystalPystol
by Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 4:28 AM
I'm single this year.
iamcafemom83
by Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 4:31 AM
We usually do a shared gift....but I am going to get him new flip flops from PAC sun, some of his favorite Filipino treats (polvoron, new jufran and dilis (yuck lol)), and a couple new shirts.
I already bought myself some new clothes lol so I am covered!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN