Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

What are you getting your man this year for Christmas?

Posted by   + Show Post

I need ideas. 

Nothing too expensive (under $50) & too inappropriate. 

We've only been seeing each other for a few months.

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Replies (11-16):
Bncholbert
by Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 5:45 AM
I'd say cologne, a sweater, or a movie or two that he may like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MySweetChild
by Sarah on Dec. 12, 2013 at 4:13 PM

We are not exchanging this year, we are purchasing a family gift, so DH and I aren't buying for each other.  But maybe some cologne, a sweatshirt for his favorite team, a new wallet, a hat??  These are all things I have gotten DH in the past.

CampClan
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 5:25 PM

One of my friends suggested a sweatshirt from his favorite team too. At NFL.com I can custom order one with his last name & favorite number. I was thinking just having 13 put on it for this year- the year we met.

Quoting MySweetChild:

We are not exchanging this year, we are purchasing a family gift, so DH and I aren't buying for each other.  But maybe some cologne, a sweatshirt for his favorite team, a new wallet, a hat??  These are all things I have gotten DH in the past.

MySweetChild
by Sarah on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Oh that sounds super cool!! That would be an awesome gift & with special meaning!

Quoting CampClan:

One of my friends suggested a sweatshirt from his favorite team too. At NFL.com I can custom order one with his last name & favorite number. I was thinking just having 13 put on it for this year- the year we met.

Quoting MySweetChild:

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Dec. 19, 2013 at 4:36 AM

I'm getting my husband too much.  *ha!*  Some new long sleeved shirts, new jeans, a hoodie he's had his eye on, a couple movies, COD: Ghosts, a gift card to GameStop, and some cooking supplies. Not sure on his stocking yet, but I know I'm also getting him new socks and boxer briefs, so those might go in his stocking.

Blakesmommy427
by New Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I did an Adult Boudoir Photo Shoot for my husband. :)  He was so shocked I had to hit him to make sure he was still breathing!  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)