Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge
So I just found out im pregnant with my second and of course im excited but im scared too. Its been over two years since ive taken care of a newborn and im afraid I forgot how. Like I cant remember the right way to fold the blanket to swaddle . I mean I have like 7 months to figure it out . Maybe its just jitters. Im so excited cuz I get to have a beautiful baby with the man I love im just really nervous. plus my first labor didn't go so well. two epidurals didn't work.
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Replies (11-14):
lskay00
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 11:45 AM

You should be fine.  I have 6 years between DD and DS.  It all comes rushing back:)

wolfgirlbec
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Believe it or not,it all comes back to you,like riding a bike! Lol! My dd & ds are 4 and 1/2 yrs apart & I had the same worries you do,but  as soon as dd was born,it all came right back to me again! Also,just like every pregnancy,every birth is different too sweetie. Just bc the first one was difficult and complicated doesn't mean this one will be. I'm a good example,actually;I was 2 weeks overdue w/ ds & ended up having to be induced,whereas dd came so fast,I barely had time to form a thought! Lol! So try not to worry over it too much,bc whatever happens will happen,you know?  Merry Christmas & big hugs to you & yours mama! reindeer 1reindeer 2sleigh                      hugs

mindful23
by New Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah i agree too. That dumb comment was ucalled for.

Quoting alexgia:

you are critical of her because she is scared?  are you the same one who had several miscarriages within several months?  if so, maybe your bc is not working.  even if you are not that person you are not a very caring person.  when i lost my first to sids i was very nervous about my second.  it is very natural to be scared especially after a difficult pegnancy. glad you "laid down and spreaded your legs".  what a classy way to say this.  this woman has honest issues and you reduce them to your idea of being a mother.  you have six kids so how much bc or celibacy have you used?  i hope you are not the one  that has adopted/foster kids because as a grandmother i would hate for any kids to live in your house. 

Quoting hopealways4019: That was a dumb comment? Dont you mean this was a dumb question? Its dumb when grown azz women, say im pregnant and scared. I had 6 planned pregnancy, i was never scared! When i laid down, and spreaded my legs, i knew what could happened. Babies are a blessing. When i didnt want kids? I made sure to get my bc. Merry xmas!

Quoting acakes: That was a dumb comment.

Quoting hopealways4019: Well should have used bc, or practice celibacy.

ahleesha14
by New Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 9:32 PM

You will remember when you have the baby it will all come abck to you. No worries.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)