Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Welcome to The Lounge! Say 'Hi' & introduce yourself here!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:35 PM
  • 16 Replies

wave  Welcome to The Lounge!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms and have fun doing it!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's on your mind today?
  2. What is your favorite beverage?
  3. What do you like to do in your free time?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

drinking beer  Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm Amy.  I live in Colorado with my 16 year old daughter and my youngest son (12).  My oldest is all grown up and living on his own these days.  I also have 2 dogs and 1 cat and am a single mom.  In my free time I enjoy reading, shopping and spending time with my family whenever possible.

If you have any questions about this group, please feel free to contact me at any time by clicking on my user name above.  

happy new year  Amy

sdsgrubb
by New Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone. My name is stephanie. I have a daughter who is 5 and me and my DH are prego again. Not sure how far along I am but at least 8 weeks. I'm crossing my fingers that this one sticks til due date. I haven't had much luck in the last 3 years. 

I have nausea on my mind right now. Water is my favorite bevrage. And I like to read, write in my blog, creat things for my daughter, nieces, and nephews, and to send time with my family 

crazyinlove99
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 9:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone, my name is Cindy. I live in Texas for the time being. I have two kids. My son is 14 and my daughter is 12. I been with my hubby for 17 years, We are in the military. Hubby has been for 14 years. We are almost done. We are looking forward to spending time with him, when are kids move out of the house. We love to travel, we been to some cool places being inin loveteen boyteen girlthe army. I look forward to getting to know you ladies.

poison_ivy85
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:02 PM
2 moms liked this

hi my name is Lissa, I am 28, I live in Indiana, I am married 3 yrs and have an 18 1/2 month old little girl. I am an insomniac, I love to read and my favorite color is purple, ask away :)

sonnyswoman75
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:08 AM
2 moms liked this
My name is Malisa. I am 38 years old and live in northern IL with my wonderful fiancee. I have a 16 year old son with my previous husband. My financee and are currently trying to conceive. My hobbies are spending time online, reading, watching movies, cooking/baking, walking and listening to music.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Feb. 17, 2014 at 2:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! I'm Chrissy. I'm a stay at home mom to 2 boys, 6 1/2 and 4. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:52 PM

Hi Chrissy, it's nice to meet you! 

Before you had kids, what did you do?

Quoting Noni2319:

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Feb. 18, 2014 at 9:08 AM

I worked full time in an in bound call center and went to school part time. It had always been the plan for one of us to stay home when we had kids. 

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hi Chrissy, it's nice to meet you! 

Before you had kids, what did you do?

Quoting Noni2319:

lil_momma1411
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 10:11 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi!! My name is Ashley I am a sahm I have 2 daughters Alexis who is 3 and Alaina who is 2 months. I live in Alabama but I'm from Kentucky. I have been married for 4 years. I can't wait to talk to you and get to know you.
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Feb. 23, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Hi Ashley! Welcome to the group.

Quoting lil_momma1411: Hi!! My name is Ashley I am a sahm I have 2 daughters Alexis who is 3 and Alaina who is 2 months. I live in Alabama but I'm from Kentucky. I have been married for 4 years. I can't wait to talk to you and get to know you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN