Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Welcome to The Lounge! Say 'Hi' & introduce yourself here!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave  Welcome to The Lounge!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms and have fun doing it!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's on your mind today?
  2. What is your favorite beverage?
  3. What do you like to do in your free time?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

drinking beer  Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:35 PM
Replies (11-16):
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Feb. 24, 2014 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone! I'm Suzzanne. I'm from MA, but have been living in NH for 8 years. I've been married for almost 23 years and have 2 awesome boys, 19 and 17 (tho, my 17yo will be 18 in 4 weeks). I work 3 12hr night shifts so I'm around CM all hours of the day and night..lol

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Feb. 24, 2014 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi Suzzanne! Welcome to the group.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Hi everyone! I'm Suzzanne. I'm from MA, but have been living in NH for 8 years. I've been married for almost 23 years and have 2 awesome boys, 19 and 17 (tho, my 17yo will be 18 in 4 weeks). I work 3 12hr night shifts so I'm around CM all hours of the day and night..lol

amonkeymom
by Amy on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:13 PM

Hi Ashley, it's nice to meet you!  I have a friend in Alabama, what part are you in?

Quoting lil_momma1411: Hi!! My name is Ashley I am a sahm I have 2 daughters Alexis who is 3 and Alaina who is 2 months. I live in Alabama but I'm from Kentucky. I have been married for 4 years. I can't wait to talk to you and get to know you.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Suzzanne, welcome to the group!

23 years, that's pretty awesome!  :)

Quoting 143myboys9496:

lil_momma1411
by Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:24 PM
I live in hartselle.. Where is your friend?

Quoting amonkeymom:

Hi Ashley, it's nice to meet you!  I have a friend in Alabama, what part are you in?

Quoting lil_momma1411: Hi!! My name is Ashley I am a sahm I have 2 daughters Alexis who is 3 and Alaina who is 2 months. I live in Alabama but I'm from Kentucky. I have been married for 4 years. I can't wait to talk to you and get to know you.

lil_momma1411
by Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:24 PM
I live in hartselle.. Where is your friend?

Quoting amonkeymom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN