Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

25 Completely Random And Useless Facts You Should Know

Posted by   + Show Post

Join us if you like Anime :) We talk about much more than just anime. We write short stories, read books together, share poems and quotes, review movies and much more if you'd like to join. Even if you're new to Anime we'd love to have you in our group. We are a no drama group and all ages are welcome.

by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Replies (11-20):
merryvoice
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:31 PM
You're sweet, but no! Not even close to that smart. Hmm...wonder if I should start watching that show??

Quoting calsmom62: You are a jeopardy candidate lol.

Quoting merryvoice: I actually knew a lot of those. Not trying to sound smart or anything, but I'm full of absolutely useless data!
calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Its fun. and family safe. we watch jeopardy and wheel if we are all together in the family room.

Quoting merryvoice: You're sweet, but no! Not even close to that smart. Hmm...wonder if I should start watching that show??

Quoting merryvoice: I actually knew a lot of those. Not trying to sound smart or anything, but I'm full of absolutely useless data!
merryvoice
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 3:31 AM
I heard about the contestant who, some people feel, is cheating. What say you?

Quoting calsmom62: Its fun. and family safe. we watch jeopardy and wheel if we are all together in the family room.

Quoting merryvoice: You're sweet, but no! Not even close to that smart. Hmm...wonder if I should start watching that show??

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 11:05 AM
no. how is he cheating????

Quoting merryvoice: I heard about the contestant who, some people feel, is cheating. What say you?

Quoting calsmom62: Its fun. and family safe. we watch jeopardy and wheel if we are all together in the family room.

merryvoice
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 11:21 AM
I don't know all the details but apparently he uses some game strategy to findr the Daily Doubles and keep points away from the other contestants.

Quoting calsmom62: no. how is he cheating????

Quoting merryvoice: I heard about the contestant who, some people feel, is cheating. What say you?

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 11:27 AM
that sounds less like cheating and more about his strategical skills.

Quoting merryvoice: I don't know all the details but apparently he uses some game strategy to findr the Daily Doubles and keep points away from the other contestants.

.ButterflyMama
by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Woah I honestly didn't know any of these,TY for sharing,I like to know useless facts,not going to lie but when I heard what that Frog did I gagged,plus I am eating dinner..

.ButterflyMama
by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 10:51 PM

I hope I am not intruding in on your conversation but I agree that Guy isn't cheating He just has a good strategy and obviously for Him it's working well

Quoting calsmom62: that sounds less like cheating and more about his strategical skills.

Quoting merryvoice: I don't know all the details but apparently he uses some game strategy to findr the Daily Doubles and keep points away from the other contestants.

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:31 AM
nope. not intruding!!! I havent watched much of last week so I havent watched this person play. Now if course I am curious lol

Quoting .ButterflyMama:

I hope I am not intruding in on your conversation but I agree that Guy isn't cheating He just has a good strategy and obviously for Him it's working well

Quoting calsmom62: that sounds less like cheating and more about his strategical skills.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Feb. 17, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Neat
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)