Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

The other woman

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:29 AM
  • 9 Replies

My SO cheated  thispast summer with  a crackpot slut.She claimed to be pregnant .Then all of sudden when SO wouldn't play her game she had a miscarriage.Now she is married to some guy she has been dating since Sept and knocked up again.This woman is so stupid it is painful.I all spit my coffee when I read her white trash post on FBdrinking

by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
coronado25
by Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:31 AM
So glad she is married now and someone else's problem.. so sorry that your husband cheated on you. Life is not a bowl of cherries sometimes.
orchardmoma
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:33 AM
2 moms liked this

Why are you still involved enough to know what is going on in her life? I would have unfriended her on FB  a long time ago. 

SSabbykatt
by Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:35 AM

I am not technically her friend.SHe is friends with a friend of mine.They  showed me the post

Mommy2bbyboy
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:34 PM
I can understand you not liking her, but honestly you should move on now. Out of sight, out of mind. don't let her have that power over you--you thinking about her, and being jealous!
btamilee
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 7:42 AM

Ahhh....don't waste your energy and time on the other women.  She isn't worth one second of YOUR precious time. 

massenburg
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:14 PM

wow was your husband on crack to. the old saying is birds of a feather flock together.

LML1
by Kristy on Jan. 25, 2014 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Keep your friends close and enemies closer... I get it. Good luck with your marriage.

lucky2Beeme
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

honestly I would be more concerned about your husband than her.

pamelax3
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 10:50 AM

be happy that she is someone else's problem now

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)