Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

My DH (a pharmacist) created a survey about pharms/pharmacists and the results are going to be published in a nationally circulated pharmacy magazine

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 12:24 PM
  • 3 Replies

My DH is a community pharmacist and has had 2 articles published with a third slated for publication next month.  He approached the magazine about doing a survey about pharmacists/pharmacies and them publishing the results.  They are interested so he created a survey and his goal is to get 1000 responses.  We've posted it to our fb and I thought I'd see if the wonderful ladies here at cafemom would help us out too.  You can also copy and paste it to your fb and we'll still recieve the answers.  This way we'll be able to get results from all over the country and not just our general geographical area.  Below is the link to the survey.  Thank you so much ladies!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nK5W9f1J7hBTWNyJ99OB-QIBgpEV3qmGXkdP9hqqb-E/viewform

For some reason I can't get the survey to hyperlink so just copy and paste it to a new browser window and it will take you to the survey.  Thanks ladies!

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
aml01
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:04 PM

BUMP!

aml01
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 4:26 PM

BUMP!

aml01
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:05 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN