Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Just curious.. Where do you like to shop for clothes :>)

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 4:32 PM
  • 24 Replies

I like to shop at Cato's, Old Navy, Avenue, and Roamans. I do most of my shopping online.

by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dingysfamily
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 4:56 PM

Anywhere I can find something decent to fit me; I'm short and over weight!

CrystalPystol
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Walmart/Target

btamilee
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 7:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Thrift stores and Yard sales.  I just don't get why people want to pay so much for clothing.  I have a great wardrobe, and have paid very little for my entire closet full of clothing.  I do buy new bras, underwear and socks....other than that.....I would say at least 80% came from thrift stores/yard sales.  I have also supplied my 17 year old daughter with a Abercrombie/Gap/Forever 21 and other name brand clothing.  I never pay more than a few dollars per item...usually I wait until the dollar days...and stock up. 

aj_mom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Where ever I can find something I like for a good price.

BlueKWoz
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:41 AM

I like Ann Taylor loft, J Crew, J Jill for comfortable jeans, Old Navy for T shirts, my splurge is shoes which I usually buy at Nordstrom's

NC_Mom_06
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting btamilee:

Thrift stores and Yard sales.  I just don't get why people want to pay so much for clothing.  I have a great wardrobe, and have paid very little for my entire closet full of clothing.  I do buy new bras, underwear and socks....other than that.....I would say at least 80% came from thrift stores/yard sales.  I have also supplied my 17 year old daughter with a Abercrombie/Gap/Forever 21 and other name brand clothing.  I never pay more than a few dollars per item...usually I wait until the dollar days...and stock up. 

I like Thrift stores too but still like to shop at regular stores too. But when I do shopt at the other stores I go for bargains. I never buy anything full price. I also love Ebay too ..

Shelly126
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:58 AM
I like banana republic, J Jill, Bloomingdales and sometimes Macy's.
Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 2:36 PM

Target, Old Navy, any online deal I can possible find my favorite is beyond the rack, and of course thrift stores. 

dolphins94
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 10:08 PM

I find really good deals at jc pennysbig smile mini

hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 7:36 PM
This

Quoting btamilee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN