Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

It's been a long long time...

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:29 PM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this

Lost my laptop access due to a dead lap top, new computer my father gave us is full of viruses from my 78 year old Daddy trying to set it up. A friend of mine, who is like a bonus mom gave me a lap top just last week so I am back. We are all doing good.  Lots going on but will have to fill in a little at the time.

Kids are healthy. Middle dd was started on concerta and her grades have greatly improved.  We are all doing pretty good. I am back on the health kick and lost one lb so far.  Lots more to go. LOL. Stress and life got me off track but I am back on track now. 

How are you all?

I have missed this place a BUNCH.

by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
dingysfamily
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome back

CJsMommy92
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Welcome Back!

Join us if you like Anime, reading, writing or just chatting with a bunch of laid back girls. :) We talk about many different things in our group and are always happy to welcome new members. We write short stories, read books together, share poems and quotes, review movies and much more if you'd like to join. Even if you're new to any of these things we'd love to have you. The group started as girls who adored the anime Black Butler but now we've evolved to cover many more things. We are a no drama group and all ages are welcome.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jan. 24, 2014 at 2:00 PM

Thanks. I know nothing about anime...what is it

Quoting CJsMommy92:

Welcome Back!

CJsMommy92
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Thats just in my siggy. It's japanese cartoons

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting CJsMommy92:

Welcome Back!

Join us if you like Anime, reading, writing or just chatting with a bunch of laid back girls. :) We talk about many different things in our group and are always happy to welcome new members. We write short stories, read books together, share poems and quotes, review movies and much more if you'd like to join. Even if you're new to any of these things we'd love to have you. The group started as girls who adored the anime Black Butler but now we've evolved to cover many more things. We are a no drama group and all ages are welcome.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jan. 24, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Thanks. My server hiccupped and made it look like part of the body of your reply. After I replied it showed up correctly as your siggy. LOL.  

Quoting CJsMommy92:

Thats just in my siggy. It's japanese cartoons

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting CJsMommy92:

Welcome Back!

alexgia
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this

always glad to see some of the old ones coming back whatever the reason.  i hate when people vanish.

pamelax3
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome back

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)