Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello All. Looking for friends to talk to.

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 4:14 AM
  • 18 Replies

Hi Guys My name is April and I'm 23 from Rhode Island. I have a fiance' (not my baby daddy) and a three year old son named Jason :) Would someone love to be friends with me?...I'd love to have a conversation right now. I'm up because my legs got so restless I needed to get up, and I was worried about my son who is sick at the moment.... Please don't hesitate from messaging me or posting a comment down below :) Thanks so much guys! Have a great morning or night!! <3

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 4:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome April!  how are you

dingysfamily
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Welcome to the group!

Irisballoon
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Thanks guys! How are you? :)

Irisballoon
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 5:29 PM

Right now I am sick with something like the flu (stomach wise) I got it from my son :(

mitsukai127
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey!  I hope your son feels better soon!  What else are you up to??

Irisballoon
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Hi :) Thank you he is feeling a lot better today but very whiney. I don't like it when he whines.... lol. He is eating breakfast right now and I'm on here with you guys! :) At the same table of course.

CafeMom Tickers
CJsMommy92
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:10 AM

Hello, my name's Ashley! I'm 21 and would love to be your friend.

Join us if you like Anime, reading, writing or just chatting with a bunch of laid back girls. :) We talk about many different things in our group and are always happy to welcome new members. We write short stories, read books together, share poems and quotes, review movies and much more if you'd like to join. Even if you're new to any of these things we'd love to have you. The group started as girls who adored the anime Black Butler but now we've evolved to cover many more things. We are a no drama group and all ages are welcome.

mitsukai127
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 2:09 PM

Well I'm glad he is feeling better :)

Quoting Irisballoon:

Hi :) Thank you he is feeling a lot better today but very whiney. I don't like it when he whines.... lol. He is eating breakfast right now and I'm on here with you guys! :) At the same table of course.

pamelax3
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Welcome

Lindsay_Kelley
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Hello my name is Lindsay I live in Ohio and I am married and together we have 3 children

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)