Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

8 weeks and bleeding..

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 4:50 AM
  • 2 Replies
Hello if anyone knows me I been trying for 2 1/2 years to get pregnant and it finally happened I'm 8 weeks along and as reminder I have stage 4 endo..my last period was dec 12..I went to hospital fri nite with spotting they did ultrasound pelvic and transvaginal..they send me home told me to follow up with my Ob gyn..but baby was still in uterus as of Sunday I was bleeding bad and feeling pressure in my tummy..also saw blood clot size of peanut on my pad..I'm calling call my doctor as soon as they open..anyone have this same thing? This is my first pregnancy! I also had bad yeast infection for 2 weeks prior that ended on thurs and bleeding started Friday! Thanks : )
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 4:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Smh77
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Is it really dark blood? Or bright blood?
Dark is normal. Bright is not a good sign. I had a m/c 5 months ago, now 8 weeks along with pregnancy #3. Stay calm and relax as much as possible. Either way your body needs rest! Good luck to you, sister! Trust that what is meant to be will be.
EndoMamma2be
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:25 PM
I miscarried after 2 months along ! Thanks for the positive reinforcement ..I'm hoping to be pregnant again one day..now I know it's less then 6 months I can be too thank u so much
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)