Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

What's your favorite book?

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 9:16 AM
  • 19 Replies
I'm still on maternity leave and really need to stop watching so much TV. Lol. So what are some of your favorite books? Any good suggestions?

My favorite book is Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Feb. 25, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Harry Potter.

I also like the Disc World Series by Terry Prachett and The Black Dagger Britherhood.
autodidact
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Feb. 25, 2014 at 11:54 AM
Ah yes! Harry Potter. :) I've heard other people say good things about the Black Dagger Brotherhood. What's it about?

Quoting Noni2319: Harry Potter.

I also like the Disc World Series by Terry Prachett and The Black Dagger Britherhood.
LissieRun
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 11:59 AM
It's very new world meets old, very good! U have these vampires that r a brotherhood that protect their king and vampire society. The meet their soul mates and all the trails and tribulations of that. Very good read, I read Revenge first and loved it!

Quoting LeapBaby123: Ah yes! Harry Potter. :) I've heard other people say good things about the Black Dagger Brotherhood. What's it about?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Feb. 25, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Ooh sounds interesting.

Quoting LissieRun: It's very new world meets old, very good! U have these vampires that r a brotherhood that protect their king and vampire society. The meet their soul mates and all the trails and tribulations of that. Very good read, I read Revenge first and loved it!

Quoting LeapBaby123: Ah yes! Harry Potter. :) I've heard other people say good things about the Black Dagger Brotherhood. What's it about?

lil_momma1411
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 12:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Anything by Nicholas sparks my favorite by h would be the rescue
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Feb. 25, 2014 at 12:44 PM
They're really good. And there's also a spin off series about angels.

Quoting LeapBaby123: Ooh sounds interesting.

Quoting LissieRun: It's very new world meets old, very good! U have these vampires that r a brotherhood that protect their king and vampire society. The meet their soul mates and all the trails and tribulations of that. Very good read, I read Revenge first and loved it!

LissieRun
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 3:28 PM
I haven't read any those yet is it any good?

Quoting Noni2319: They're really good. And there's also a spin off series about angels.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Feb. 25, 2014 at 3:33 PM
They are good. And there's just a tad of cross over from BDB.

Quoting LissieRun: I haven't read any those yet is it any good?

Quoting Noni2319: They're really good. And there's also a spin off series about angels.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Mar. 1, 2014 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I own all of the Black Dagger Brotherhood and Fallen Angels series' by J.R. Ward. Her latest BDB book, The King, comes out April 1st. You could say I'm in love with her writing. She's amazing! She also has a forum where "The Brothers" and their shellans (wives) come out and chat with us a lot. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN