Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Worst Cook Eva . . . :-)

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:16 PM
  • 5 Replies

Not sure if the season preview I tried to attatch will show. Just thought I'd share i love this show cause it makes me think i'm a decent cook with all my experimental cooking

FYI: Fine Egg Noodle and Ragu spaghetti sauce are a bad combo. Not even throwing in garlic choppings can save it. LOL

by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Feb. 28, 2014 at 6:41 AM
1 mom liked this

It's kinda funny how bad some of these people are. While some of the time I'm laughing, I also feel bad for them. I mean, it must feel crappy to know you suck at cooking. ;)

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 7:06 AM

I'm not a great cook, but I'm not terrible either

TAG9lbs
by Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 10:53 PM

I kind of associate it with cooking either you can do it or you can't. I know I can't cook I try anyway and always have a microwave backup. I just hope they can laugh at themselves i know i do even when DS2 tries to put his hand over my mouth and say shush when I start singing. He picked that up from his dad.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

It's kinda funny how bad some of these people are. While some of the time I'm laughing, I also feel bad for them. I mean, it must feel crappy to know you suck at cooking. ;)

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:37 AM

You could learn. You just need someone to teach you. Once you learn a few recipies, you can tweak them to make them your own, and pick up new ones. 

There's a difference between being a cook and being a baker. Some people are both some are one or the other.

Quoting TAG9lbs:

I kind of associate it with cooking either you can do it or you can't. I know I can't cook I try anyway and always have a microwave backup. I just hope they can laugh at themselves i know i do even when DS2 tries to put his hand over my mouth and say shush when I start singing. He picked that up from his dad.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Mar. 1, 2014 at 3:07 PM
I don't like to cook. I've burned more of my husband's pans than I can count. He has lovingly banned me from his kitchen except to get something to drink.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)