Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Children and Technology

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:02 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

This is so cute.  "This is too complicated" lol

by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:32 AM

I wasn't born in the 40's so I wouldn't know what you are talking about..LOL. My favorite quote.

My kids so one recently and were fascinated.  It was hilarious. They loved playing with it.

"People survived"...LOL LOL LOL

Using a phone booth

"that's kind of like torture" LOL LOL LOL.

Cell phone "you don't have to do all this quacky stuff"

This is why humans are de evolving". LOL LOL LOL

That was hilarious.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I thought is was hilarious especially yesterday when we were watching Honey, I blew up the baby" with my kids and the mom went to call her hubby at a payphone and then I saw this video.  My kids were confused about the payphone idea lol

Quoting Thelmama:

I wasn't born in the 40's so I wouldn't know what you are talking about..LOL. My favorite quote.

My kids so one recently and were fascinated.  It was hilarious. They loved playing with it.

"People survived"...LOL LOL LOL

Using a phone booth

"that's kind of like torture" LOL LOL LOL.

Cell phone "you don't have to do all this quacky stuff"

This is why humans are de evolving". LOL LOL LOL

That was hilarious.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I remember my girls asking "What IS that?" when we saw a payphone, lol.  It even had one of those old rotary phones in it.  I had to tell them that it was called a payphone, and you had to put in a quarter to make a call.  They were flabbergasted.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Mar. 4, 2014 at 2:16 PM
Lol!

We still had rotary phones in the late 80's. and my mom still has an old Fischer price rotary phone you so my boys have played with that. And I remember when pay phones where a quarter. I feel old. :/
lil_momma1411
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 5:18 PM
How cute my granny had one of those phones and it's the only one I ever used
cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:06 PM

Cute

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 5:29 AM

LOL

Even though everyone in the house as a cell phone, we still have a landline and my 6 year old knows how to use it. He actually like it better than his cell. He calls it the "Grandpa phone" because my father is the only person that calls. LOL

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

LOL

Even though everyone in the house as a cell phone, we still have a landline and my 6 year old knows how to use it. He actually like it better than his cell. He calls it the "Grandpa phone" because my father is the only person that calls. LOL

awe that's too cute

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Quoting Noni2319: Lol! We still had rotary phones in the late 80's. and my mom still has an old Fischer price rotary phone you so my boys have played with that. And I remember when pay phones where a quarter. I feel old. :/

yeah we had one when I was a kid up until late 80s.  I remember getting mad at my brother and tried to call my mom in a hurry before he got to me.  longest dialing of my life lol

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:21 AM
That's so cute!

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN