Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Hey you! Yes, YOU! What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:40 AM
  • 82 Replies

TGIF

Are you as happy about it being Friday as I am?  What are your plans for the weekend? 

Grab a drink or a treat... or just have a seat and tell us what's going on!   

FYI - The drinks are ON THE HOUSE!  Just tell us what you'd like and we'll do the rest!

Spend Happy Hour with Us Every Friday!

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PrincessAsmommy
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 12:19 PM

I would love a Vodka Paralyzer please.

This weekend is oddly free of plans! So I'm thinking we'll have a family movie night either tonight or Sunday and hopefully get in a visit with my cousin and her new baby.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Mar. 7, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Hi!

We are busy busy busy this weekend. Today we don't have anything planned, yet. :) tomorrow we have a game day afternoon at a friends, then a get together tomorrow night. Sunday we have my grandmas birthday party.
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Mar. 7, 2014 at 12:22 PM
That sounds nice and fun.

Quoting PrincessAsmommy:

This weekend is oddly free of plans! So I'm thinking we'll have a family movie night either tonight or Sunday and hopefully get in a visit with my cousin and her new baby.

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Mar. 7, 2014 at 12:44 PM
It's supposed to be nice this weekend so I'm hoping to get the baby out to the park. Sunday is DH's first soccer game of the season, so well probably be going to that.
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Mar. 7, 2014 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like a fun-filled weekend!

Quoting Noni2319: Hi!

We are busy busy busy this weekend. Today we don't have anything planned, yet. :) tomorrow we have a game day afternoon at a friends, then a get together tomorrow night. Sunday we have my grandmas birthday party.
poshkat
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 12:48 PM
Building a leprechaun trap.
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 7, 2014 at 12:52 PM

I've never had one of these before, are they good? 

What movie are you thinking of watching?  Congrats to your cousin!

Quoting PrincessAsmommy:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 7, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Oh your Saturday sounds like fun!  What games will you be playing?  Where's the get together?

How many birthdays is your grandma celebrating this year?

Quoting Noni2319: Hi! We are busy busy busy this weekend. Today we don't have anything planned, yet. :) tomorrow we have a game day afternoon at a friends, then a get together tomorrow night. Sunday we have my grandmas birthday party.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 7, 2014 at 12:54 PM

That sounds great!  It's going to be chilly here, but I wish we could get out to the park.

Good luck to your DH on his game!  Does he play every year?

Quoting LeapBaby123: It's supposed to be nice this weekend so I'm hoping to get the baby out to the park. Sunday is DH's first soccer game of the season, so well probably be going to that.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 7, 2014 at 12:56 PM

So fun!  Who are your helpers?  What are you building it out of?

Quoting poshkat: Building a leprechaun trap.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)