Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

These commercials really get me.

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:43 AM
  • 11 Replies

This certain paper towel commercial get me every time (and I notice most cleaning supply commercials are off the wall stupid). 

The kids are making a mess (a chocolate milk by blowing bubbles in it and getting it all over the table), and mom just smiles at them. "oh let them have fun, I have all the time in the world to clean up messes after my kids that made the mess in the first place"

*sarcasm font*

Any commercials that get on your nerves?

by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:44 AM

I also dislike the commercial "It's my money and I want it now"  That is an old commercial and I still catch it playing

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:52 AM
That is annoying.
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Mar. 18, 2014 at 12:13 PM
Haha now I have that song stuck in my head!

Quoting hayliedlr:

I also dislike the commercial "It's my money and I want it now"  That is an old commercial and I still catch it playing

MyNameIs-
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 12:18 PM
The hockey one where the Olympic women's hockey player shoots a puck in the kitchen and it knocks something over an her mom cleans it up smiling. Gag!!
Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't seen that one. 

The one with the kid begging for something through the store and then she lets him have something else instead.

Any commercial where kids are rude and smart alec's but it is supposed to be cute or funny.

AliKatAK47
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 5:30 PM
The one where the kid runs through the house tracking pee everywhere. I'd be fighting the urge to slap the kid.

And the old chuck e cheese commercial where the kid is like "1000" tickets, that's like a million." No, dummy 1000 tickets is like 1000 tickets.
cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:17 PM

I don't think I've seen that commercial

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Mar. 19, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Quoting AliKatAK47: The one where the kid runs through the house tracking pee everywhere. I'd be fighting the urge to slap the kid. And the old chuck e cheese commercial where the kid is like "1000" tickets, that's like a million." No, dummy 1000 tickets is like 1000 tickets.

I think I saw the one with the pee, just gross.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Mar. 19, 2014 at 11:30 PM

Quoting Thelmama:

I haven't seen that one. 

The one with the kid begging for something through the store and then she lets him have something else instead.

Any commercial where kids are rude and smart alec's but it is supposed to be cute or funny.

oh yeah the one where he begs, that got on my nerves.  My 5 year old saw that commercial and was doing that briefly in the store.  I put a stop to it.

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Mar. 20, 2014 at 1:19 AM

I can't remember what brand..it was probably Clorox wipes..every one is making a giant mess, the dog shakes, someone's spilling a drink. And the whole thing freezes and she wipes up messes mid air..

Really? How stupid...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)