Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

O .......well....I had a

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:12 PM
  • 21 Replies

topic for discussion and was distracted by the children and forgot what I was going to post.  

I call it Mommy brain. Time for some after the kids go to bed treats, some TLC with the Little Couple and a hot shower, not necessariy in that order...well except for the kids in bed part.

by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I am so tired tonight! Been up since 3am to make our flight and it's been a long day. About to take a nice hot shower then hopefully get the baby in bed so I can crash.
Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Hugs. We have days like that.  I was up at 5:30 after poor sleep so I am ready to crash as well.  Hang in there. Mine are at least older, so they are more self sufficient with some things.

Quoting LeapBaby123: I am so tired tonight! Been up since 3am to make our flight and it's been a long day. About to take a nice hot shower then hopefully get the baby in bed so I can crash.

Lavie74
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I get mommy brain all the time lol

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol! I get mommy brain sometimes. It drives me batty. Lol!
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:32 PM
2 moms liked this
I hope you make it to bed soon.

Quoting LeapBaby123: I am so tired tonight! Been up since 3am to make our flight and it's been a long day. About to take a nice hot shower then hopefully get the baby in bed so I can crash.
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Thankfully, he's just as tired as I am, so he *should* go down easy.

Quoting Thelmama:

Hugs. We have days like that.  I was up at 5:30 after poor sleep so I am ready to crash as well.  Hang in there. Mine are at least older, so they are more self sufficient with some things.

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:16 PM
i get so tired i tell the kids things like. go wash your teeth and brush your face. they think its funny. i get worried lol.
mysticalmalissa
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I've got old age brain and mommy brain! You should hear the two argue! :p

Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:06 PM

You can't be much older than me, I am 46.

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

I've got old age brain and mommy brain! You should hear the two argue! :p

apple212
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol

Quoting Thelmama:

topic for discussion and was distracted by the children and forgot what I was going to post.  

I call it Mommy brain. Time for some after the kids go to bed treats, some TLC with the Little Couple and a hot shower, not necessariy in that order...well except for the kids in bed part.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)