Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

He WOULD NOT

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2014 at 12:50 PM
  • 42 Replies

BE doing it again and I am not a violent person. If someone tried this on me, he would have my foot burried in his face as I kicked, hit and punched in self defense. NO WAY, would he walk away.  OH my word that is just GROSS.

Police: Man sucks stranger's toes in Walmart

Police: Man sucks stranger's toes in Walmart

LINCOLNTON, N.C. -- A phony doctor wanted for criminal behavior in a local Walmart is wanted by the Lincolnton Police Department.

The investigation began on Monday.

Police say an unidentified man claimed to be a podiatry student and began helping a woman try on shoes.

At one point, the man allegedly put her foot into his mouth and began sucking the victim’s toes, detectives say.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Lincolnton Police Department at 704-736-8900 or Crime Stoppers 704-736-8909. 

by on Mar. 20, 2014 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 20, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Of course it had to be WALMART.  sidesplittinglaughter

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2014 at 12:58 PM
ewwwwww gross. who would let some stranger help them try on shoes at walmart.
Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 20, 2014 at 1:00 PM

No idea, not me. I would try on my own, thank you. sidesplittinglaughter

I don't care what store I am in, I try on my own shoes. You might bring them to me, but I know what I like and what is a comfortable fit. Even a salesman can't tell me that. LOL

Quoting calsmom62: ewwwwww gross. who would let some stranger help them try on shoes at walmart.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Mar. 20, 2014 at 1:39 PM

That is super creepy. 

Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 20, 2014 at 1:44 PM

It sure is and gross beyond words.

Quoting Noni2319:

That is super creepy. 

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Mar. 20, 2014 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Aw--EEWW that's nasty.throwing up

I've been married for 22 years and my dh has never sucked on my toes. That's just sick. And who lets a stranger in Walmart of all places, help you try on shoes?? I try only to talk to people that work there, and even then only when I have to. Some Walmart people are weird..yet another tally in that column!!

Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 20, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Mine hasn't either, eww. As for me, I have never run into any weird people in Walmart in all the places we have lived.  

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Aw--EEWW that's nasty.throwing up

I've been married for 22 years and my dh has never sucked on my toes. That's just sick. And who lets a stranger in Walmart of all places, help you try on shoes?? I try only to talk to people that work there, and even then only when I have to. Some Walmart people are weird..yet another tally in that column!!

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Mar. 20, 2014 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Walmart. Of course it was....

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Mar. 20, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Right?

Quoting calsmom62: ewwwwww gross. who would let some stranger help them try on shoes at walmart.

I will not have a temper tantrum nor stomp across the floor.

I will not pout, scream or shout or kick against the door.

I will not throw my food around nor pick upon another.

I’ll always try to be real good because I am the mother.

I am the mother.

I am the mother.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 20, 2014 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't. Although now that I think about it...I did have a weird thing happen once at Walmart. When my youngest was like 4 months old we went to Walmart.  I had her on my chest, facing outward in a snugglie.  Her nose had been running. I wiped her nose and was putting the kleenex back in my pocket until I could find a trash can.  This employee had watched the whole process. Before I knew what happened she had grabbed my dd's hands and was slathering them with hand sanitizer. I was like WHAT ARE YOU DOING?  She said she has germs on her hands from her "cold". I said, young babies are NOT supposed to put hand sanitizer on their hands..it's not safe".   She said Oh, I didn't think of that, I guess she could be allergic. I glared at her and said EXACTLY!  She apologized as I wiped it off my dd's hands with a baby wipe.  I was aghast.  I did tell a manager.  They said they'd take care of it. I mean who does that?  The sanitizer she had said right on the bottle contains alcohol. I think she got the death glare, my dh said blue fire shot out of your eyes. LOL LOL LOL (I have very very blue eyes). That lady would smile and wave thereafter when she saw us. I think she was hoping I wouldnt' remember her. LOL LOL LOL

Quoting paganbaby:

Right?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)