Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

What do you think happened?

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 2:18 PM
  • 36 Replies
I'm sure you've all heard of the Malaysian plane that...disappeared. I've heard some crazy theories. Fire, meteor, conspiracy, etc. So, what do YOU think happened?
by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EireLass
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 2:22 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't know. But John Travolta hasn't been seen lately. Haha
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Mar. 21, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Lol

Quoting EireLass: I don't know. But John Travolta hasn't been seen lately. Haha
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Mar. 21, 2014 at 3:07 PM
I don't know. I still haven't seen any news reports on it. I know it's all a mystery what happened, but I don't even know the details leading up to its disappearance.
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Mar. 21, 2014 at 3:31 PM
All I know is it was a plane full of people leaving Malaysia going to China, I think, and it disappeared.

Quoting Noni2319: I don't know. I still haven't seen any news reports on it. I know it's all a mystery what happened, but I don't even know the details leading up to its disappearance.
paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Mar. 21, 2014 at 6:09 PM

I say either the pilots are in on something fishy or they were hijacked

EireLass
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 6:37 PM
I guess when they searched the elder pilots home, they found a homemade simulator, and all info had been erased just prior.
Laylah1983
by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Something horribly bad that's for sure. I am not trying to speculate since as far as public knowledge goes there is basically zero to go on. I wish they are all just stranded and live and well somewhere waiting to found but I doubt that is the case. Whatever happened I hope it was at least some unavoidable accident and nothing of any wrong doing on anyone's part.

Laylah1983
by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 11:35 PM

Quoting paganbaby:

I hope this is not the case. I know it very well could be but at the same time I think they are also grasping at straws. Whatever happened I am hopes they are just down and stranded waited to be rescued soon but i doubt it. Even in the event that no one has survived what ever happened I hope it was due to accident and not something some one purposely did. It's tragic enough as it is but it's add to the tragedy if intentional. I personally think people are grasping at straws at this point and I myself am not even going to speculate until there are some real facts discovered.

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Mar. 21, 2014 at 11:48 PM
I know what you mean. It's hard to imagine anyone could have done this purposely. I really have no idea, and no guess as to what happened. But I am curious to find out if/when they ever do.

Quoting Laylah1983:

Quoting paganbaby:

I hope this is not the case. I know it very well could be but at the same time I think they are also grasping at straws. Whatever happened I am hopes they are just down and stranded waited to be rescued soon but i doubt it. Even in the event that no one has survived what ever happened I hope it was due to accident and not something some one purposely did. It's tragic enough as it is but it's add to the tragedy if intentional. I personally think people are grasping at straws at this point and I myself am not even going to speculate until there are some real facts discovered.

Laylah1983
by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 11:59 PM

Quoting LeapBaby123: I know what you mean. It's hard to imagine anyone could have done this purposely. I really have no idea, and no guess as to what happened. But I am curious to find out if/when they ever do.
Quoting Laylah1983:

Quoting paganbaby:

Eventually it is going to come to light what happened. Even if the plane dropped into 14000 feet of the sea it will surface eventually. At this point it's it's a matter of waiting and letting the investigators and searchers do their job without every Tom, Dick, and Harry speculating that it must have been the pilots because they are Muslims.

I know what you mean though. If it is that some one did something to make this happen it must be a real monster to be able to have it in him/her to do it. I don't understand for the life of me what could make another human so evil.

Here's the thing though.... if it were some terrorist activity an organization would be claiming recognition. Even if it was a suicide terrorist act the organization they are under would be bragging recognition. if it was a hijacking in which lives are still spared same thing some group would be claiming recognition and demands would be being made.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)