Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Scared and not sure need help!

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:32 AM
  • 28 Replies
I have a question for anyone who might have been throught this! But first I need to say why this might be happening.

Back in September of 2013 I found out I was around 4 1/2 months pg. I was still having my periods and just felt really sore around my lower stomach but one day was really bad and I became very ill and in a lot of pain. I went to hospital and they did some test and said I am pg, I became very upset and told them I could not be because I had my tubes tided, they took me down for and ultrasound and found it was etopic and I was hemoriging (sp) I cried hard because even though it was dangerous for me to be pg I knew I would love my baby and prayed we would make it through. The baby was half in uterus and half in tube. The dr rushed me into surgery because they said all the pain was from my miscarriage and blood was feeling my stomach cavity. I was alone through all this dh was out of state for work and my bro n law had my other 4 kids.

Well I have had a period every month on the day I miscarried for two to 3 days and then done. This month it hit on the 18 th just some spoting then gone then spot then gone for week in half. I am worried. I know I can not be pg cause I have no tubes left at all. Could it be menopause? Sorry so long and tmi.. I just don't know what to do. Thank you for taking time to read this.

Update:

I am not pg and dr said that there is not a chance for me cause of how bad it was with my ectopic pg. she said stress is a factor and also I am starting into menopause that there is a fam history of it also. Thank you for all the advice and help.
by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EireLass
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:35 AM
Call your doctor.
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:41 AM
I'm sorry.

I would call the doctor and ask.
mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:50 AM

Go see your doctor. I doubt its menopause.

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:54 AM

It's probably not menopause. It might be stress..stress does wonky things to our cycles. 

If it were me, I'd call my dr. 

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Mar. 29, 2014 at 9:08 AM
I don't think it's menopause. Sometimes periods are funky. I know my didn't always come on the same day and was sometimes heavier or lighter. If you're concerned, call your doctor. Good luck!
Kymmy28
by Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Thank you all, I am going to call on Monday and talk to her about getting seen and see what is going on.
kysmama08
by Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Aww I'm sorry, I'd say the safest bet would be to call your doc or go to er

apple212
by Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Please go see you doctor. 

PrincessAsmommy
by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 1:24 PM

It could be your body just trying to adjust to the trauma of the pregnancy and it's loss.  Call your dr and try not to worry as stress will only make things worse hugs

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 3:17 PM

I'm sorry. As the others said I recommend calling your doctor

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)