Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

which side of the bed?

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:43 AM
  • 37 Replies

do you sleep on? what size bed do you have?

i sleep on the left side. my husband sleeps in the middle.... we have a queen size bed. sorry it's late and i'm bored.

CafeMom Tickers

by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mysticalmalissa
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:14 AM

I'm on the right, son and dogs in the middle, husband on the left edge. LOL

We have a king size bed.

2babymomma
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:33 AM
I have a queen. Our bed always has one side against a wall so I sleep on the outside.
lil_momma1411
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:37 AM
We have a queen and I sleep in the middle and my hubby sleeps hanging off the edge on the right side lol
Cheyennesmommy4
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:38 AM

We've got a Full Size Bed (I wanna get a queen) and I usually sleep on the rightside, my honey on the left side and some nights Charlie or Mason in the middle.

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:37 AM

We have a king size bed, dh is 6'6", anything smaller and I'm getting sleep assaulted. 

I guess I'm on the left side..not really sure how to say which side, depends upon how you're looking at the bed. If I'm lying in it on my back it's left side. If you're standing up at the foot facing the headboard then I'm on the right. LOL

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't know how you do a full size bed. I literally cannot sleep with dh in a full size bed. I'd end up on the floor.

Quoting Cheyennesmommy4:

We've got a Full Size Bed (I wanna get a queen) and I usually sleep on the rightside, my honey on the left side and some nights Charlie or Mason in the middle.

PrincessAsmommy
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

We have a Queen sized bed and I sleep on the right side. We often wake up smooshed into the middle (it's got that old bed groove)  or with a child attempting to insert themselves into the middle or clinging to the edge of the bed.

mewebb82
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:49 AM

I'm on the left and our 16 month old is in the middle. We have a queen, but are upgrading soon. 

kissmiss213
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

im on the left. its not always that way, but has worked out like that the last few years. he likes to sleep closer to the door. i have asked him why and he says in case someone breaks in they have to go through me. so he always sleeps on the side closest to the door. so it really depends on how our room is layed out. hes weird like that. like if were walking down the street, he likes to be on the side closest to the road. 

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:59 AM
I sleep in the right, DH on the left, and baby in the middle. :) We have a queen, but I'd love a king.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)