Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

What's on your mind? What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:22 AM
  • 32 Replies

Grab a drink (it's on the house) and tell us what's on your mind!    

What are your plans for the weekend?  

Spend Happy Hour with Us Every Friday!

by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:02 PM
Hello! I'm trying to come up with something to do for when soccer is cancelled again. I'm not sure the season will ever start at this rate. We are getting thunder storms today.

And the school is having power issues so they are getting dismissed early. We seem to get one really nice day and then it's followed by a bunch of yuck. It was almost 70 on April 1st.

But enough about. I think we will have movie night tonight and watch Aladin.
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Bringing my older ds back to his apt, his spring break is over. Laundry, grocery shopping, maybe some yard work...depending upon weather...

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Apr. 4, 2014 at 3:31 PM
Hopefully taking my car to get the oil changed and to see why the check engine light is on... And a birthday party on Sunday.
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Apr. 4, 2014 at 3:34 PM
Hopefully taking my car to get the oil changed and to see why the check engine light is on... And a birthday party on Sunday.
tiredmom29
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 3:44 PM

Afer soccer tommorrow  night we are going tosee the Barnum and Bailey Circus im so excited never been. Taking them before that to the ESPN place for dinner. Sunday we are going to SIXX FLAGGS opening weekend for mardi gra

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Apr. 4, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Gonna get some cleaning done.  Moving in June.  So gonna start our deep deep deep cleaning now.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Apr. 4, 2014 at 4:20 PM
That sounds like a lot of fun.

Quoting tiredmom29:

Afer soccer tommorrow  night we are going tosee the Barnum and Bailey Circus im so excited never been. Taking them before that to the ESPN place for dinner. Sunday we are going to SIXX FLAGGS opening weekend for mardi gra

dingysfamily
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:03 PM

I'm going to a Spring Bazaar tomorrow; I ordered a bd present from a lady over the net (I believe it was on Etsy) and she is out of Charlottesville.  So when I asked her a question about the item I ordered I mentioned that I was just a short distance from her and told her where I lived; turned out she was going to be at the bazaar at the school (it's where my dd went to elem. school).  So I'm meeting her there & I'll be saving S&H on the item.  Can't wait to see more of her stuff 'up close & personal' also.  Then we have a bd  party to go to later in the afternoon; our  youngest grandson is 3 today and his party is tomorrow.  Sunday is church and relaxing.

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:21 AM

I work overnight tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday. I'm also working at my other job everyday which makes me one exhausted mom. I'm taking ds to the library and an Easter thing in the morning.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:35 AM
Yard work here!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)