Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Let's Chat! What are your Easter plans?

Posted by   + Show Post

Grab a drink (it's on the house) and tell us what's going on!  

What are your plans for this Easter weekend?  

Spend Happy Hour with Us Every Friday!

by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Replies (21-30):
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Apr. 19, 2014 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Church in the morning then the in-laws for dinner.
decor42
by Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Sunday service then off to my sisters for brunch then off to my mother-in-laws for a late afternoon dinner.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Apr. 20, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Sounds like a busy but fun day.

Quoting decor42:

Sunday service then off to my sisters for brunch then off to my mother-in-laws for a late afternoon dinner.

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 8:49 PM

I've heard the aquarium there is amazing

Quoting Mrs.Rivera128:

party on saturday for our nephew hes coming home from the Navy, and aquarium in Baltimore on Sunday.

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

My co-worker had a birthday party for her dd yesterday so we went there. Today we just hung out at home. I was able to get some much needed sleep

decor42
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this

It always is. We are both from large families. 

Quoting Noni2319: Sounds like a busy but fun day.
Quoting decor42:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:20 AM

I'm glad you were able to get some sleep.  I think today will require a nap for me.  I have a new puppy and she had me up at 3:30am to potty and play.

Quoting cjsmom1:

My co-worker had a birthday party for her dd yesterday so we went there. Today we just hung out at home. I was able to get some much needed sleep

Mrs.Rivera128
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:46 AM

i couldnt go to the aquarium. i woke up sunday with the stomach bug. my husband took the kids to an arcade center. they went on go-carts, my son got in an accident in one and broke his toe.

Quoting cjsmom1:

Quoting Mrs.Rivera128:

party on saturday for our nephew hes coming home from the Navy, and aquarium in Baltimore on Sunday.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Ouch, poor kiddo!  I've broken a toe before and it's NOT fun.  

How are you feeling now?  

Quoting Mrs.Rivera128:

i couldnt go to the aquarium. i woke up sunday with the stomach bug. my husband took the kids to an arcade center. they went on go-carts, my son got in an accident in one and broke his toe.

Quoting cjsmom1:

Quoting Mrs.Rivera128:

Mrs.Rivera128
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:58 AM

hes ok though, hes running around with a boot from the orthopaedics like he never hurt it. LOL kids bounce back so fast its amazing.

thank you for asking.

im actually not feeling any better, i found out i now have gallbladder disease on top of ovarian cancer so now thats another procedure ill have to go threw but hey im still here n my family needs me thats what matters.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Ouch, poor kiddo!  I've broken a toe before and it's NOT fun.  

How are you feeling now?  

Quoting Mrs.Rivera128:

Quoting cjsmom1:

Quoting Mrs.Rivera128:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)