Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Let's Chat! What are your Easter plans?

Posted by   + Show Post

Grab a drink (it's on the house) and tell us what's going on!  

What are your plans for this Easter weekend?  

Spend Happy Hour with Us Every Friday!

by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Replies (31-34):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:22 PM

That sucks!  At least the gallbladder issues are somewhat easy to take care of with diet and/or surgery to remove it.  How long have you had ovarian cancer?

I'm glad your kiddo has bounced back so well. :)

Quoting Mrs.Rivera128:

hes ok though, hes running around with a boot from the orthopaedics like he never hurt it. LOL kids bounce back so fast its amazing.

thank you for asking.

im actually not feeling any better, i found out i now have gallbladder disease on top of ovarian cancer so now thats another procedure ill have to go threw but hey im still here n my family needs me thats what matters.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Ouch, poor kiddo!  I've broken a toe before and it's NOT fun.  

How are you feeling now?  

Quoting Mrs.Rivera128:

i couldnt go to the aquarium. i woke up sunday with the stomach bug. my husband took the kids to an arcade center. they went on go-carts, my son got in an accident in one and broke his toe.

Quoting cjsmom1:

I've heard the aquarium there is amazing

Quoting Mrs.Rivera128:

party on saturday for our nephew hes coming home from the Navy, and aquarium in Baltimore on Sunday.

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 2:00 PM
That stinks. I hope your son is ok.

Quoting Mrs.Rivera128:

i couldnt go to the aquarium. i woke up sunday with the stomach bug. my husband took the kids to an arcade center. they went on go-carts, my son got in an accident in one and broke his toe.

Quoting cjsmom1:

Quoting Mrs.Rivera128:

party on saturday for our nephew hes coming home from the Navy, and aquarium in Baltimore on Sunday.

Mrs.Rivera128
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:39 PM

i was diagnosed at 24 im now 28. i had one ovary removed and in the process of scheduling to remove the other one. the tumor that was attached to my first ovary was 8 x11 cm. and they caught it on time i didnt have to do chemo or radiation. but now that ive had my son four months ago they believe the cancer has come back my cancer screening levels are all over the place. so im going to remove the other ovary. ive been doing all my screenings every six months at first they didnt find anything else but supposedly they seen something this last time.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

That sucks!  At least the gallbladder issues are somewhat easy to take care of with diet and/or surgery to remove it.  How long have you had ovarian cancer?

I'm glad your kiddo has bounced back so well. :)

Quoting Mrs.Rivera128:

hes ok though, hes running around with a boot from the orthopaedics like he never hurt it. LOL kids bounce back so fast its amazing.

thank you for asking.

im actually not feeling any better, i found out i now have gallbladder disease on top of ovarian cancer so now thats another procedure ill have to go threw but hey im still here n my family needs me thats what matters.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Ouch, poor kiddo!  I've broken a toe before and it's NOT fun.  

How are you feeling now?  

Quoting Mrs.Rivera128:

Quoting cjsmom1:

Quoting Mrs.Rivera128:

Mrs.Rivera128
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you all for the concern. yes my son is ok he didnt wear the boot for a week he was embarrassed but i guess that happens at his age. hes gotta be cool:) at school. he was running around like nothing happened a few days later.

Quoting cjsmom1: That stinks. I hope your son is ok.
Quoting Mrs.Rivera128:

Quoting cjsmom1:

Quoting Mrs.Rivera128:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN