Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Is your partner your equal??

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 5:24 PM
  • 32 Replies
I just have to say I'm happily married my husband is deffinately my equal,my best friend,and shares all the responsibilities with me,we are both a 100 percent committed to our family,an all the work that comes along with it,so a shout out to all the great spouses in our lives
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Apr. 21, 2014 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this
That's great!

And yep he is. :)
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:01 PM

My husband is pretty amazing. :-)
Ricksmama
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Quoting Bmama1:
My husband is pretty amazing. :-)
That's great,it helps to have that in a relationship
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:18 PM
We're have equal and mutual respect for each other's opinions and such, though we do fall into more "traditional" gender roles (he works full time I do baby care and housework and such). But if I ask him he'll do just about any chore.
Ricksmama
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Quoting LeapBaby123: We're have equal and mutual respect for each other's opinions and such, though we do fall into more "traditional" gender roles (he works full time I do baby care and housework and such). But if I ask him he'll do just about any chore.
That's wonderful to hear nowadays so happy. Y'all look like a very happy couple
Godgaveme4
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:26 PM
I am married to a wonderful Godly man. He shows me love and appreciation everyday. He is a wonderful hands on father. I am thankful that God placed him in my life to lead our family.
Ricksmama
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:29 PM
Quoting Godgaveme4: I am married to a wonderful Godly man. He shows me love and appreciation everyday. He is a wonderful hands on father. I am thankful that God placed him in my life to lead our family.
Amen to that,sounds like y'all are blessed. That's wonderful
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:29 PM
That's wonderful.

Quoting Godgaveme4: I am married to a wonderful Godly man. He shows me love and appreciation everyday. He is a wonderful hands on father. I am thankful that God placed him in my life to lead our family.
SpiritedWitch
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:30 PM

Yes

mommadarcy4
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:37 PM

I dont think equal is the right word. We have been married 19 years. I am home with alot of health issues. He works, shops, takes care of the house and me, so no, he is above me by far. I feel bad that I cant work or be his equal BUT thank goodness he is here for me in all ways possible. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN