Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

How messy is your car?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:51 AM
  • 19 Replies

Inside the Cars of 18 Moms -- Yikes!

by Nicole Fabian-Weber

carA mother's car can be spotted from a mile away. It usually smells, it's encrusted with various snacks, there are plastic toys strewn about, and it's a g.d. mess!

Remember that time your car was neat before you had kids? Hahahaha, look back on it fondly, because you will never experience that again, dear friend.

But if you think your car is bad, I have some solace for you. Here are 18 cars that couldn't scream I'M A MOM! any more than if the words were spray painted on their trunk.

by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Malayahsmom06
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:53 AM

My car is a mess but nowhere near as bad as those.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:16 AM

My car has a few toys on the floor but it's not bad. 

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:16 AM

I don't have a car :-(

But Dh's car isn't too bad.

offrdngal
by Terri on Apr. 23, 2014 at 1:20 PM
My car is disgusting, on the outside. I am waiting for a run of good weather, to take it through a carwash. The inside needs to vacuumed and armor-all'd..spring cleaning. There is no food or stains..just dirt and crud built up over the winter.
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Apr. 23, 2014 at 3:04 PM
Mine's not messy. I hate it messy. DH's car is, and I don't know how he stands it.
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Apr. 23, 2014 at 4:20 PM

My car is a hot mess.  I just cleaned most of it out today but still need to vacuum it.

My sister was saying the other day that her car smells like dirty feet and my car smells like cookies lol  I guess that is a complement

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 4:56 PM

My car is a bit of a mess right now, but I plan on cleaning it this week

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:53 PM

My car used to be messy. Food and wrappers littered everywhere. How my car wasn't infested by ants was a miracle!

The back used to be storage for basketballs, sneakers, cleats, baseballs, bats, mitts. Even bases when dh coached. 

Now it's cleaner. The only backseat 'mess' are school papers that belong to ds. Oh and a pair of basketball shorts. 

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:54 PM

Oh and the outside was a royal mess until the rain. My older ds drove my Jeep through the mud, and literally got mud ALL over the outside! 

His comment "now you're a REAL Jeep owner!" LOL

pfft----kids...

Crazylife1994
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:42 PM

Not anymore all my kids are old enough to clean up after themselves. Yeah Me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)