Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

I can't believe I did this

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 5:54 PM
  • 12 Replies

I lost my car key yesterday and can't find it anywhere. I don't even know where to look for it because I've looked everywhere. I ended up calling a cab last night to go to work and my ex picked me up this morning and drove me to my other job. He's going to stop by tonight to drive me to work. I need my car and don't know what I'm going to do if I don't find the key tomorrow.

by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Apr. 23, 2014 at 6:22 PM
Oh no! That happened to me back when I had only one car key. Fortunately, I found it and after that I made sure to get a copy. Hope you find it
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Apr. 23, 2014 at 6:42 PM
I hope you find it.
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:47 PM

I hope you find it. My ds lost the 2nd key fob to my NEW car! Can't find it anywhere. I feel like we've looked over it, and that when I suck it up and order a new one it'll turn up. 

Back track and think about the last place you had the key. If your car is home then it's home. lol. 

Could one of the kids have taken it to play with it? 

godsgirl26
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:48 PM
Ooh no. I hope you fine it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
orchardmoma
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:49 PM

Ugh! How frustrating. I can usually find things that people have lost in under 7min. In my house. I have a knack for it. I wish I could help you..

skrbelly
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:57 PM
My son lost his. It was $60 to make a new one, but the car had to be at the dealership. We had it towed by AAA, but that didn't cost anything. Good luck.
VOR
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:49 PM
Hope you found it!
cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this
It's somewhere between my car and my house. Ds wouldn't take it. Luckily my ex found the spare because I have it to him as a just in case.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

I hope you find it. My ds lost the 2nd key fob to my NEW car! Can't find it anywhere. I feel like we've looked over it, and that when I suck it up and order a new one it'll turn up. 

Back track and think about the last place you had the key. If your car is home then it's home. lol. 

Could one of the kids have taken it to play with it? 

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:28 AM
I rarely lose things and when I do it's usually something important.

Quoting orchardmoma:

Ugh! How frustrating. I can usually find things that people have lost in under 7min. In my house. I have a knack for it. I wish I could help you..

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:30 AM
Luckily I have a spare key so I went need to have it towed. If I dint find it by next week I'll have to get a new key made.

Quoting skrbelly: My son lost his. It was $60 to make a new one, but the car had to be at the dealership. We had it towed by AAA, but that didn't cost anything. Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)