Quoting Starbucksbabe83: Wow this post could get ugly fast lol
Quoting Beenhereforever: Backing out!!!
1. I vac'd my kids..it was before all the controversy. I think most vaccines are good. (not a fan of the flu vaccine)
2. No opinion..
3. I think what works for the family and what the parents agree on, is A-OK with me.
1. I go for inactive as much as possible...
2. Healthiest for baby....I did both of mine for at least a month....
1. Vaccination? I vaccinated my ds. I am pro vaccination whether you do it with the recommended schedule or delayed schedule2. Breastfeeding (in general, extended, in public...)? I think it's the healthiest option for baby. I am not a big fan on ebf, but there's no real reason3. Sahm vs. Working mom? We have to do what's best for our family
Looking for some drama this afternoon??? I think I'll stay out of it!
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN