I'm anti RIC
I'm mainly pro life (I will always choose life for my own pregnancies)
I'm a creationist
1. To each his own
2. I'm pro-choice, but for my pregnancies, I chose life.
3. I don't know..never looked at it as an either or..
1. My son is...
2. I could never do it but to each his own
3. Evolution is part of Creation....
1. Circumcision: I circumcized ds. For us it is part of a religious ceremony2. Abortion: Pro choice3. Creation vs. Evolution: Don't care we're all here either way
1. It's really up to the individual parent. I wouldn't tell someone else that they should/shouldn't have their son circumcized.
2. I believe that women should have a right to choose for themselves what is best. This doesn't mean I like abortion, but just as I said, women should make their own choices.
3. I sort of believe in a combination of the two.
What are your opinions on...1. Circumcision- Yes2. Abortion- No3. Creation vs. Evolution- a little of both lol
Quoting linz04060913: I'm anti RICI'm mainly pro life (I will always choose life for my own pregnancies)I'm a creationist
took my words :)
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family
© 2014 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN