Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Happy Friday! What's your favorite thing about weekends?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:29 AM
  • 40 Replies

Grab a drink (it's on the house) and tell us what your favorite thing about weekends is!

What's on your agenda this weekend?  

by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChangingLanes
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:42 AM

Sleeping in...................

OH! You meant to say "Grab a drink (its on MY HOUSE)...GOT it ;) Coffee will do. It is suppose to be really nice out. I need to do some much need yardwork. I hate doing but love how it looks afterwards...and the smell :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Cup of coffee coming up!

Whoops, you weren't quick enough!  lol

I hate doing yard work as well, but you're right about how it looks after... love it!

Quoting ChangingLanes:

OH! You meant to say "Grab a drink (its on MY HOUSE)...GOT it ;) Coffee will do. It is suppose to be really nice out. I need to do some much need yardwork. I hate doing but love how it looks afterwards...and the smell :)

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:09 AM
Mmm. I'll take an iced mocha. Sounds good right now. We're going to a natural parenting expo tomorrow morning, then dinner with friends. Church is on Sunday, and then DH has a soccer game to play in the afternoon. My favorite part if the weekends are DH being home!
ChangingLanes
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Well thank you!!! However I think this is going to be a full pot kinda day...maybe even done intravenously

;)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Cup of coffee coming up!

I hate doing yard work as well, but you're right about how it looks after... love it!

Quoting ChangingLanes:

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:31 AM
It's the weekend! I'll have ab ice cold beer!

The weekends actually aren't that much different then any other day around here. Lol. We don't have anything planned.
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Darn, well, I can't help you with that. ;)

Quoting ChangingLanes:

Well thank you!!! However I think this is going to be a full pot kinda day...maybe even done intravenously

;)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Cup of coffee coming up!

Quoting ChangingLanes:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:54 AM

I hope you don't mind that it's from McDonalds, I don't have any other coffee places nearby.

The expo sounds pretty cool, you'll have to come back and tell us about it!

Enjoy your time with DH!

Quoting LeapBaby123: Mmm. I'll take an iced mocha. Sounds good right now. We're going to a natural parenting expo tomorrow morning, then dinner with friends. Church is on Sunday, and then DH has a soccer game to play in the afternoon. My favorite part if the weekends are DH being home!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:57 AM

I put it in a really cold mug, straight from the freezer, to make it extra chilled for you. :)

Weekends aren't very different around here either, with the exception that the kids are home from school. 

Quoting Bmama1: It's the weekend! I'll have ab ice cold beer! The weekends actually aren't that much different then any other day around here. Lol. We don't have anything planned.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:29 PM
Not having to run anywhere. But it's soccer season and we have games onsaturday mornings. But my oldest is sick, again and I don't know if we will make it.

We made if through most of the year and barely got anything and now we are getting slammed. So we are off to the doctor this afternoon.
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I love my yard, but I hate yard work too.

Quoting ChangingLanes:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)