Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Not interested

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:20 PM
  • 24 Replies

Any type foods you don't like?  Is it the flavor or texture?  Any reason you don't like it?

by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't like pears because of the texture and taste.  It has no flavor and texture is like bark

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:21 PM

I also don't like squash because of the flavor and I don't like the strings it comes with.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:22 PM
Fish. Everything about it is awful. Well seafood in general.

And olives.
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:26 PM

I agree.  I have had to make it a lot lately because my mom only eats fish.  Is it black and green olives? I don't like black olives

Quoting Noni2319: Fish. Everything about it is awful. Well seafood in general. And olives.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:29 PM
All olives. And I can't even pick then out of stuff because they contaminate everything around them.

I had to ask my hubby not to cook fish at home.

Quoting hayliedlr:

I agree.  I have had to make it a lot lately because my mom only eats fish.  Is it black and green olives? I don't like black olives

Quoting Noni2319: Fish. Everything about it is awful. Well seafood in general.

And olives.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:32 PM

yeah it does have a potent flavor.  My sister tried to kick me out of her house once because I was making our mom her fish dinner (she can't eat what we eat so I make her special meals)  She says it stinks up the house but let me stay because it was for our mom lol

Quoting Noni2319: All olives. And I can't even pick then out of stuff because they contaminate everything around them. I had to ask my hubby not to cook fish at home.
Quoting hayliedlr:

Quoting Noni2319: Fish. Everything about it is awful. Well seafood in general. And olives.

Pecuellar
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:43 PM

All melons

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Fish is the only sea food I like. Everything else is gross! Lol.

Quoting Noni2319: Fish. Everything about it is awful. Well seafood in general.

And olives.
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Apr. 30, 2014 at 5:01 PM
I don't like ketchup, mustard, fresh tomatoes, fresh onions, most seafood, ... let me think of others. Lol.
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Apr. 30, 2014 at 5:21 PM

Quoting Bmama1: I don't like ketchup, mustard, fresh tomatoes, fresh onions, most seafood, ... let me think of others. Lol.

I don't like ketchup either.  I really don't like tomatoes unless it is in a sauce

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN