Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Dumbest Criminals of 2013

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:08 PM
  • 11 Replies

Dumb crimes. They happen regularly -- maybe even more than you may think -- and most of them are pretty hilarious. If anything, they make us realize just how crazy other people can be and also makes us wonder -- will these people ever learn? Like what about that Chicago woman who was arrested 396 times? She's just the icing on the cake.

So for your enjoyment, I've decided to round up the dumbest crimes of 2013. The kind of stories that make your jaw drop to the ground. And yes, these people really DO exist.

Check it out:

Article Continued

1. This Arkansas man was planning to murder his employee -- but accidentally BUTT-DIALED the intended victim who listened to his entire murder scheme! Rookie mistake, dude.

2. Who needs a mask or a hat? This 41-year-old man wore a disguise that was completely see-through when attempting to rob a gas station.

3. Speaking of burglars, this man was caught after leaving behind his keys at the scene of the crime. Seriously?!

4. When you gotta go, you gotta go. Four separate times, a woman was caught defecating on a stranger's property. Outside. During her morning run. Clearly, it was just a part of her morning routine.

5. A little piece of advice: If you want to hide from the police, do NOT comment on your own WANTED photo on Facebook. Just don't.

6. Oh, and if you're a drug dealer and your weed gets stolen, it's probably not a good idea to ask the police for help. Drugs are illegal, remember?

7. This donut-loving man impersonated an officer to get a measly 10 percent discount at Dunkin Donuts. Hey, times are tough, people.

8. Ugh, this man with a very disgusting fetish was sent to prison after he had sex with cow manure in public. Yes, I'm serious.

9. This one is just sad ... a woman was accused of trying to sell her own baby. Twice. 

10. A 56-year-old man was clearly REALLY mad on his birthday. Out of all reasons to call 911 -- this is probably the dumbest.

More From Our Partners: Man Sets Gun Down To Use the Restroom & Gets the Worst Luck Ever

Do you find these crimes funny or really, really sad?

Image via Txspiked/Flickr

by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Personally I find them funny. 

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
The cow manure. No! ! ! !
mamasheart2012
by Donna on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:34 PM
Most are funny. But the ones like the mom who tried to sell her baby TWICE are just sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:10 PM

Quoting mamasheart2012: Most are funny. But the ones like the mom who tried to sell her baby TWICE are just sad.

I agree

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2014 at 12:51 AM

People can be really stupid

Noni2319
by Chrissy on May. 1, 2014 at 8:10 AM
Why'd she still have the baby after the first time?

Quoting mamasheart2012: Most are funny. But the ones like the mom who tried to sell her baby TWICE are just sad.
paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on May. 1, 2014 at 11:21 AM

How did this go down? Did he grab a cow pie, carry into town and just had at it? Ewwwww......

Quoting Bmama1: The cow manure. No! ! ! !

I will not have a temper tantrum nor stomp across the floor.

I will not pout, scream or shout or kick against the door.

I will not throw my food around nor pick upon another.

I’ll always try to be real good because I am the mother.

I am the mother.

I am the mother.

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on May. 1, 2014 at 11:22 AM

I want to know how she was allowed to keep her baby to try a second time.

I am the mother.

I am the mother.

mamasheart2012
by Donna on May. 1, 2014 at 8:31 PM
I think she was still pg and tried to sell the baby to 2 different couples.

Quoting paganbaby:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on May. 2, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Ah, that makes sense.

Quoting mamasheart2012: I think she was still pg and tried to sell the baby to 2 different couples.
Quoting paganbaby:

I am the mother.

I am the mother.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN