Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Two lesbians getting pregnant together?!?!

Posted by on May. 2, 2014 at 1:21 AM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this
So I was at the store and overheard these women who were a couple talking to their friends about how they finally found a sperm doner and planned to get pregnant together at the same time....

I was like, wtf?!?! Can you imagine two women, who also happen to be each other's significant other being pregnant AT THE SAME TIME? The hormones would be out of control!! Lol. I can only imagine how that would go.

"Honey, can you go to the store and get me some ice cream?"
"OMG! I'm so exhausted! It's like you don't even care how I'm feeling!!"

Lol I'm sorry but I couldn't help but giggle a little at the thought... I mean, I hope it works out, but I'm sure glad I don't live at that house!!
by on May. 2, 2014 at 1:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
syanmomie
by New Member on May. 2, 2014 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I saw a show about a lesbian couple that were having problems conceiving so they both went for it. One mom got inseminated, the other was implanted with her partner's fertilized eggs. They both got pregnant with twins! It was a cool story. It was called quads with two moms. 

little.worthen
by Tessie on May. 2, 2014 at 1:39 AM
That's really cool. I kinda figured that something like that was why they wanted to do it that way. At the same time, I can't even imagine. I'm the only one who's pregnant at my house and I feel like tearing my husbands head off sometimes just because I'm uncomfortable and he said the wrong thing at the wrong time! If me and another woman were pregnant together we'd probably kill each other!! Lol

Quoting syanmomie:

I saw a show about a lesbian couple that were having problems conceiving so they both went for it. One mom got inseminated, the other was implanted with her partner's fertilized eggs. They both got pregnant with twins! It was a cool story. It was called quads with two moms. 

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on May. 2, 2014 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Whoa! That's kind of cool. 4 babies all at once!

Quoting syanmomie:

syanmomie
by New Member on May. 2, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Yes, and all four had the same mom genetically, and I believe the same dad as well. They were also born with a few days of each other. It was really neat. I couldn't imagine being pregnant with twins, let alone while someone else in my house was as well, but it was a great story about how they rolled the dice in one last attempt to have a baby together and got what their doctors considered quads. 

Quoting LeapBaby123: Whoa! That's kind of cool. 4 babies all at once!
Quoting syanmomie:

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on May. 2, 2014 at 10:57 AM
3 moms liked this

They are insane! If anything they should take turns. Being pregnant and having a baby is exhusting work. I wouldn't have been able to do it without dh. Now make him pregnant at the same time? Yeah... that would not end well! lol

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on May. 2, 2014 at 11:04 AM

I saw that one too. I didn't care for the other mom. I remember the wife with the eggs had a daughter from a previous relationship and sometime during the show the other wife was talking about how she was so excited to finally be a mom. That just struck me as wrong. She had been raising this little girl since she was three but she wasn't a mom? 

Quoting syanmomie:

I will not have a temper tantrum nor stomp across the floor.

I will not pout, scream or shout or kick against the door.

I will not throw my food around nor pick upon another.

I’ll always try to be real good because I am the mother.

I am the mother.

I am the mother.

MommyofSoso
by New Member on May. 2, 2014 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Personally I'd only want one of us to be pregnant at the same time. If you both go at the same time who will be your support in the delivery room? I'd want my partner there and able to help not pushing too or exhausted from just giving birth.
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 2, 2014 at 12:28 PM

Yeah, no, definitely wouldnt be doing that if it were ME lol the ideals of first time parents are so cute lol

Malayahsmom06
by on May. 2, 2014 at 12:39 PM

That would be difficult. Would be smarter in my opinion to take turns. But, not my life.

amonkeymom
by Amy on May. 2, 2014 at 1:32 PM
2 moms liked this

While I loved being pregnant at the same time as friends or family members, I can't imagine living with a pregnant woman while I was also pregnant.  That could be a true nightmare and a test of their relationship.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN